If GSP came out of retirement…

Fans have really become delusional about Jones.

At the same level of grabbing shorts, cages or eye pokes. Slightly different than cycling PED's, evidence/convictions/due process pending of course.

Seems like a pretty arbitrary distinction.

No, because Jones has multiple positive PED tests and GSP has 0. There are levels to this.
GSP retired 6 months before pre fight testing became mandatory in Las Vegas. In fact, the fight with Hendricks happened in Nov/Dec and the NAC started the testing that January and by May or was mandatory.

So don't believe the GSP left for ped lie. Everyone knew testing was incoming and GSP retired right before it. Maybe just lucky timing but you can't piss on me and call it rain. The guy who wants stricter testing, who has a history is bending the rules see greasegate, retires right before stricter testing is implemented? And that's not fishy to anyone?

And what about "I'm contractually obligated to defend my title" huh?

What about GSP not drinking alcohol while promoting alcohol? Can we say hypocrite? Why are you promoting something you don't do? GSP even said he drinks cranberry juice to make it seem like he's drinking alcohol but he doesn't actually drink.

Last edited:
stupid leading question. gsp > jones. jones is a goddamn cheat.
Who do people forget GSP vs BJ when GSP camed to the cage lathered up with grease so BJ couldn't get a grip on him. Where DW literally calls GSP a cheater.

Why do people act like GSP doesn't cheat?
What about the weight screw up in Montreal where Nick Diaz accused GSP of gaming the scale?

GSP isn't no angel.
And as far as I'm concerned his departure from the ufc right before mandatory testing is a red flag.

It's like a reckless driving conviction. You should've gotten the dui but you refused to blow. GSP retired before he could get caught.

If Fedor came out of retirement and beat Jones, Ngannou, and Pavolich in one night then proceeded to absolutely own GSP in a break dancing battle would he still be the GOAT?

YES.

GSP retired 6 months before pre fight testing became mandatory in Las Vegas. In fact, the fight with Hendricks happened in Nov/Dec and the NAC started the testing that January and by May or was mandatory.

So don't believe the GSP left for ped lie. Everyone knew testing was incoming and GSP retired right before it. Maybe just lucky timing but you can't piss on me and call it rain. The guy who wants stricter testing, who has a history is bending the rules see greasegate, retires right before stricter testing is implemented? And that's not fishy to anyone?

And what about "I'm contractually obligated to defend my title" huh?

What about GSP not drinking alcohol while promoting alcohol? Can we say hypocrite? Why are you promoting something you don't do? GSP even said he drinks cranberry juice to make it seem like he's drinking alcohol but he doesn't actually drink.

There's a large gap between positive tests and coincidental timing. Did GSP compete under USADA yes or no? And did he get bigger or smaller? Did he or did he not have ulcerative colitis? Did he or did he not compete for over a decade before retiring and have 20 UFC fights?

And then there's what happened to Hendricks pre and post USADA for comparison, also.

Gsp fanboys at it again, he will never be over Jones in the goat talks, deal with it

<{vega}>
If you have to resort to petty, insignificant BS like that, that should tell you something...

Jon Jones on the other hand? Multiple steroid scandals, cheating in the cage, countless eyepokes
... specifically asking Nevada State Athletic Commission head Bob Bennett to have a referee other than Big John to be the ref for the first DC fight, because he doesn't take kindly to eye-pokers... and then shamefully pissed hot, and when they rematched later, blatantly poked Cormier in the eyes

fingers3.gif

B-bu-but dat cranberry juice doe!! <JagsKiddingMe>

GSP is 41. I'm not sure what beating Leon Edwards has to do with his legacy vs Jon Jones'. I will say prime GSP beats the current top 10 WW, but we already knew that.

Back