Is this an actual Rumble hater?

Rumble has a better chin than Glover
Better hands
Bigger power
Better kicks
Better wrestling than Glover

Right but all he has is power

Btw weird thar Bader, Phil Davis and Lil Nog arent big wins
Glover is tougher , has better stamina & has much better Jiu-Jitsu than Rumble. I think Glover always had a better chance than Rumble to become champion.

Would Glover have subbed him or at least tired him out setting a sub in future rounds

Does Rumble have better TDD than Santos?
Phil Davis couldn't take Rumble down. Rumble himself is a solid wrestler who just likes to stand and bang because he has absolutely mad power.

The scenario where Glover would have been able to land a takedown is nothing but a "would've". And discussing "could'ves", "would'ves" and "should'ves" when looking back on past fights, especially ones that were not even competitive, seems like a complete waste of time, IMO.

Glover is tougher , has better stamina & has much better Jiu-Jitsu than Rumble. I think Glover always had a better chance than Rumble to become champion.

No hes rolling through a weak ass lhw division. The guys Rumble killed Davis, and Gus dominated Glover you tards just arent smart enough to remember while Glover beats up on these weak ass mediocre lhw contenders.

No hes rolling through a weak ass lhw division. The guys Rumble killed Davis, and Gus dominated Glover you tards just arent smart enough to remember while Glover beats up on these weak ass mediocre lhw contenders.
Rumble has a huge weakness in that he has a round in a half in him, if that much. If he can knock everybody out during that time sure he could be champion. But I don't see that happening.

Rumble has a huge weakness in that he has a round in a half in him, if that much. If he can knock everybody out during that time sure he could be champion. But I don't see that happening.

Thats literally not true at all. Rumble has beaten elite guys in 3 round fights without finishing them.

Classic case of you coming up with a narrative thats not true then just repeating said narrative with no facts to back it up.

Rumbles a frontrunner hes fine as long as hes winning no matter the length of a fight.

Why do people keep comparing these two? Completely different fights with completely different fighters. Santos is more methodical with his approach and believes in his tools. Crumble is is Rumble or Crumble. He's not here to win UDs. When it goes past the first round he magically loses his power. He's not very good, technically which is why he has to finish quick before they find his range and timing. One of the most overrated fighters on sherdog. He's good but not great and can never be champ.
Since losing to Vitor and leaving the UFC
Rumble went 12-2 (only losing to DC) with 3 UD victories and 2 post 1st round finishes.

So your post is kinda wrong.

This is literally a lie you're pushing

Rumble and Glover are about equal in ability and accomplishments.

Rumble and Glover are about equal in ability and accomplishments.

Uh, no. Glover has lost to Rumble and also lost to two guys Rumble beat. Rumble is a far better striker and also the better wrestler, while Glover has better BJJ. They aren't very similar.

Why do people keep comparing these two? Completely different fights with completely different fighters. Santos is more methodical with his approach and believes in his tools. Crumble is is Rumble or Crumble. He's not here to win UDs. When it goes past the first round he magically loses his power. He's not very good, technically which is why he has to finish quick before they find his range and timing. One of the most overrated fighters on sherdog. He's good but not great and can never be champ.
Rumble is a fantastic technician on the feet

If he's not very good, then Gus, Glover, Bader, Davis, Arlovski, Lil Nog must all be dogshit

Would Glover have subbed him or at least tired him out setting a sub in future rounds

Does Rumble have better TDD than Santos?
Rumble has better tdd and power than Santos.
His tdd is actually decent until he gets tired, whereas Santos was taken down early and easily.

If - Ifs and buts
were candy and nuts,
then every everyday would be Christmas.

If Patrick Cummings fought rumble and somehow avoided getting blown up , got takedown- would it be curtains for Anthony Johnson ?

I'm happy for Glover and I hope he gets shot over mw champ .... for so many reasons. Hes earned it but all this " elite like" talk at 41 needs to go. Its embarrassing.

Phil Davis couldn't take Rumble down. Rumble himself is a solid wrestler who just likes to stand and bang because he has absolutely mad power.

The scenario where Glover would have been able to land a takedown is nothing but a "would've". And discussing "could'ves", "would'ves" and "should'ves" when looking back on past fights, especially ones that were not even competitive, seems like a complete waste of time, IMO.

Rumble's a good wrestler but if you can actually get him down on his back he does tend to fold mentally.

Back