If Glover could have landed one takedown on Rumble

More than likely, but Rumble didn't really give him the chance seeing how he sent him to the Shadow Realm with an Uppercut in the first 13 Seconds.

QQnwr0R.gif

Rumble neutralized both Davis and Bader, so I wouldn't feel too hot about Glover's chances of dragging things to the mat. That's without mentioning how Glover seems to get off to slow starts more often than not, just an awful matchup for him really.

Love how this works.. if an underdog striker wins it's luck.. if an underdog wrestler wins it's statistical..

There are a lot of motherfuckers out there who will demolish a guy who will statistically fuck that first motherfucker up IF the fight goes 25 minutes..

I'll give glover the benefit of the doubt and say there's a reality in which he beats rumble

Glover never beats Rumble ever, 10/10 times Rumble ends him. Glover will never be his level.

If he got the TD, likely he would have subbed him...hell, DC subbed him - twice. In fact, Rumble has been choked out four times.

More than likely, but Rumble didn't really give him the chance seeing how he sent him to the Shadow Realm with an Uppercut in the first 13 Seconds.

QQnwr0R.gif
And judging by the sheer *number* of uppercuts Glover ate from Gustaffson a year or so later, I don't think he would have fairer any better the longer the fight went on.

Glover never beats Rumble ever, 10/10 times Rumble ends him. Glover will never be his level.

You are right about one thing, Rumble will never be on Glover's level.

Rumble is a one trick point that falls apart when he meets the slightest bit of adversity.

Sure he has that big KO power but that's pretty much all he has. Glover is a far more complete fighter.

Also one of the two guys retired because he couldn't handle losing and became a bodybuilder...

I don't recall Glover ever getting submitted by a welterweight. In fact Glover's never been submitted.

Rumble has two marquee wins, namely Glover and Gus.

Glover has beaten more guys than Rumble has pro fights.

You are right about one thing, Rumble will never be on Glover's level.

Rumble is a one trick point that falls apart when he meets the slightest bit of adversity.

Sure he has that big KO power but that's pretty much all he has. Glover is a far more complete fighter.

Also one of the two guys retired because he couldn't handle losing and became a bodybuilder...

I don't recall Glover ever getting submitted by a welterweight. In fact Glover's never been submitted.

Rumble has two marquee wins, namely Glover and Gus.

Glover has beaten more guys than Rumble has pro fights.

Is this an actual Rumble hater?

Rumble has a better chin than Glover
Better hands
Bigger power
Better kicks
Better wrestling than Glover

Right but all he has is power

Btw weird thar Bader, Phil Davis and Lil Nog arent big wins

Back