Opinion If full lockdown for 12 weeks was enforced across the world

I think the 21 days by Bill was an earlier estimate he may have revised it since more information has come out. Ether way I believe 6 weeks would be close to impossible for people. It would really strain people.
It would strain people, but sometimes people need a little straining. Being forced to live with yourself for 6 weeks is not the end of the world. Yes, it's boring and yes you need to be creative with your time, but that's not a bad thing in itself. It's also good to miss the people you love every now and then, reminds you of their importance.

Of course, I'm lucky financially speaking, there are government measures for people like me that are economically unemployed. That's the real difficult part for some people.

My mom doesn't get any benefits because she's recovering from cancer surgery and has to get treatment soon, so she's on "sick leave" which is unfortunately a lot less pay than if she would be economically unemployed.

More advice this time by Karen Gillian LOL

Last edited:
24 hr 14 day quarantine will start officially on the 30th in my city. I live in a very quite part of the city so it doesn't really change anything.

Fascinating though, it went out of style to research them. Shows you how money and market demands drive science more than healthy curiosity.

ya I read up on it because of his post to find out it’s a beneficial virus.

If only we could just cryptofreeze everyone wake up in 3 months

Then Party on!
Go to sleep and wake up trying to catch Wesley Snipes up to his old antics? And yoked?

2003979885.jpg

It’s the weather, virus have a lipid coating and melts away at warmer temperatures, tougher to spread with warm weather

The Virus seems to be doing just fine in the human body with a temperature of 98.6 degrees.

LOL @ a grown man owning a cat!

Lol...I don't mind cats, but I would never own one unless I had a family. They are kind of a gay animal for a dude living by himself to own though:D A buddy of mine has a cat, but he got the house in his divorce and the cat just kind of came with it I guess, so he gets a pass.

Mastiffs make you feel tough..... until you are scrubbing drool off your walls...... tv..... CEILING REALLY BUDDY......

I got an English Mastiff.

They do drool all over.

Youll get a shower after they drink water.

Lol...I don't mind cats, but I would never own one unless I had a family. They are kind of a gay animal for a dude living by himself to own though:D A buddy of mine has a cat, but he got the house in his divorce and the cat just kind of came with it I guess, so he gets a pass.
He could easily donate the cat to a shelter, or organization.

Back