If Francis Ngannou Beats Stipe Is It Gonna Be Another Trilogy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
I think it's going to be his retirement match win or lose
So he can go to just making $70K a year firefighting?

All those fights at the end your career once your name are made are big $$$$ even if they're embarrassing. That's why most guys keep fighting far past when they know they're competitively shot. He can easily keep making $500K - $1 million + a year for a few more years win or lose without even training, by just showing up. Stipe will keep fighting as long as he can make 5-10x or more of his firefighting salary per year.

If Ngannou wins, there's only pretty much one way that'll happen. And if that happens, it's going to be very violent. I don't think Stipe will go for a rematch. If Stipe wins in one of the many ways he can win, I think he might retire. If Ngannou blasts Stipe, I think he will retire.
Often, Ngannou wins without causing a lot of damages. He gets an early KD and start raining bombs, the ref will always be quick to stop it to prevent a murder.
Less damaging than a beating of several rounds.

I fucking hope not lol unless it’s within a 3-4 month period

They need to get Francis more fights he never seems happy with UFC and for good reason most times they book the dude he KOd in 10 seconds before he gets a new fight which makes no sense and is even bad for health perspective for the dudes asses he kicked plus Francis has no injury literally none he can go fight the next day

rozenstrike gets KTFO then fights JDS Ngannou on sidelines begging same thing happened when he beat Arlovski JDs and Blaydes they all get booked before him after he mauls them and he on sidelines begging for fight healthy makes NO sense I wonder if Sean Sealby hates him or something Personal grudge Dana said he had ego problem if he has ego problem it doesn’t mean u hold him back from fighting and Dana probably has the biggest ego there is lol

For that sake alone I hope not, but Stipe might be a guy at the end of the day whose resume includes a lot of rematches and not a lot of varied opponents.

Stipe is too old for a third fight. That doesn't mean he won't take it, but he shouldn't.

Jones probably jumps at the opportunity to fight Ngannou over Miocic...

I would think Ngannou is the more winnable fight for him, though he could pull off a win over Miocic as well.
Ngannou winnable for Jones? You think Jones survives if he gets tagged as many times as Santos and Reyes did?

Back