If Francis Ngannou Beats Stipe Is It Gonna Be Another Trilogy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 510653

For that sake alone I hope not, but Stipe might be a guy at the end of the day whose resume includes a lot of rematches and not a lot of varied opponents.

I think it becomes a trilogy. I don't think "Juice" wants any piece of Ngannou in his title quest, which doesn't leave anyone else.

Without a doubt...no one else measures...

Not if Jones is serious about a HW TS. He’d get next shot. And Stipe would have to get a win to set up the trilogy.

But, I expect Stipe to win.

If Ngannou wins, there's only pretty much one way that'll happen. And if that happens, it's going to be very violent. I don't think Stipe will go for a rematch. If Stipe wins in one of the many ways he can win, I think he might retire. If Ngannou blasts Stipe, I think he will retire.

Imagine Ngannou becoming champ and Blaydes #2

Curtis should just leave for Bellator if that happens

If Francis wins ....Stipe sits on his ass and cries until he gets a title shot .....precedent has already been set

Imagine Ngannou becoming champ and Blaydes #2

Curtis should just leave for Bellator if that happens
Now imagine it even worse if Blaydes gets a title shot and beats Francis if hes the champ by lay and pray, we get a fourth Blaydes vs Francis because of him beating him 2/3 times already

Stipe would deserve and get a title shot. Would he want it? I am guessing not, assuming he gets KTFO'd in the first round (which is how Ngannou is likely to win). I don't see Stipe losing to Ngannou in a "controversial" way or in a way that leads Stipe to think he can win a rematch.

If Ngannou wins, there's only pretty much one way that'll happen. And if that happens, it's going to be very violent. I don't think Stipe will go for a rematch. If Stipe wins in one of the many ways he can win, I think he might retire. If Ngannou blasts Stipe, I think he will retire.

Stipe is not one to just lay down after a beating, he's too competitive.

After DC blasted him with the eyepoke win, he hid in the bushes waiting to pounce on his prey for over a year. And he did.

This would be so annoying tbh. I guess its deserved but I won't like it as a fan.

Back