If for some reason u couldn’t watch Khabib vs Justin, then don’t worry because it will look a lot..

Got Conor out of where? He’s still mentioned daily.
Because Conor’s fans are delusional and they saw him getting destroyed but they live in a different roam called denial

I never root against anyone but i truely hope justin flatlines khabib.. i've followed justin since he was in the wsof and was really happy when the ufc signed him..

Honestly never saw him get to this point.. and realistically he didn't.. he needed to add atleast trying to avoid being hit.. he is probably as close to a favourite fighter as it gets for me..

And i'll still be happier with khabib (who i also like) losing than justin winning.. khabib fans made me do it..

Khabib by tko/ko or rocking gaethje and follow up strikes/sub is my guess on result btw.. i'd love to be wrong..

I never root against anyone but i truely hope justin flatlines khabib.. i've followed justin since he was in the wsof and was really happy when the ufc signed him..

Honestly never saw him get to this point.. and realistically he didn't.. he needed to add atleast trying to avoid being hit.. he is probably as close to a favourite fighter as it gets for me..

And i'll still be happier with khabib (who i also like) losing than justin winning.. khabib fans made me do it..

Khabib by tko/ko or rocking gaethje and follow up strikes/sub is my guess on result btw.. i'd love to be wrong..
Khabib would rather kill him self than lose to Justin the guy who was finished by little Eddie and Dustin! That I guarantee u
o6qdz4pl7li21.gif

Khabib would rather kill him self than lose to Justin the guy who was finished by little Eddie and Dustin! That I guarantee u
o6qdz4pl7li21.gif

I thought he'd get drowned by ferguson to be honest.. i have khabib winning but i wouldn't exactly be shocked if the guy who beat up ferg like he stole something can give khabib some trouble..

Khabib will bleed, that i guarantee you..

Khabib UFC title defenses: 2
UFC losses: 0

Conor UFC title defenses: 0
UFC losses: 2

He's going to push Justin off a cliff? I hope that doesn't constitute manslaughter in UAE.

Imagine the absolute embarrasment if Khabib goes for the leg hump instead.

Do you really want to get into the shit Khabib does or stands for? Cause it ain’t all rainbows and sunshine, princess.
dont talk about things that only the news has educated you on.

Khabib has 0 true fans, all of them are Conor haters and people angry at Conor for some reason
That may have been true years ago, but he's an undefeated champ who defends his belt and finishes fights. That tends to earn some fans.

Like this,

_ahYuz.gif

<{outtahere}>
Justin is going Ko/tko khabib within 3 rounds and I am dead serious....and is coming from a khabib fan ....I pick winner based on what I see in the past from both fighters not with my heart...I will bump this after the fight.

Back