If Floyd doesn't carry, does McGregor go down in 3 or 4 rounds?

Harlekin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We know he only will survive so long, because of his tremendous weight, height and reach advantage.
Same size, he goes down in 2.

Lol with Floyd's pillow hands? Heck no. If anything he might break his brittle hands from trying too hard early on.

There's a reason why Floyd said "no 8oz gloves".

He would break his hands in 8oz gloves

If Floyd accepts kick boxing rules, he never sees end of 2.

Lol with Floyd's pillow hands? Heck no. If anything he might break his brittle hands from trying too hard early on.

You think that because you’ve seen him look light handed against elite boxers.

If you put Mayweather against an unranked opponent, you watch how fast he puts them to sleep. Elite boxers are on a completely different level, and are able to land hard, clean, consistent blows against the uninitiated.

Coping with what?
Floyd is better with boxing rules, Conor is the better fighter. Just kicks allowed with no elbows or knees and Conor makes him look like a fool.

He got boxed up by Diaz and “Wrestler” Khabib I don’t wanna hear any of that

<DisgustingHHH>

tumblr_pg8g1yxXj81rofocqo1_400.gifv

We know he only will survive so long, because of his tremendous weight, height and reach advantage.
Same size, he goes down in 2.

It shouldn’t take Floyd (with a full, serious training camp) longer than 4 rounds if he put his foot on the gas.

If you put Mayweather against an unranked opponent, you watch how fast he puts them to sleep. Elite boxers are on a completely different level, and are able to land hard, clean, consistent blows against the uninitiated.
This. Agreed 100%
<PlusJuan>

The difference in punching technique alone just between world class Boxers and MMA fighters is significant. Conor Mcgregor is very lucky Floyd made him look as decent as he did.

I think Conor is athletic and good enough boxer to give Floyd trouble for those early rounds, and by 'trouble' I mean not get finished and put up some kind of an offense, it's a bit like an NFL player vs 160lb black belt, he probably won't get tapped in the first 2 minutes, because of size and athleticism, even though the skill difference is vast, I could be completely wrong and Floyd could bust him up straight away if he wanted to though, who knows

We did watch. It took 10 rounds and he didn't put him to sleep.

Fight ends when mayweather is ready to take a shower. Conor has nothing for the goat.

Floyd could've put him away in one round if he took McGregor seriously. Mayweather's hands are fast af and he hits hard as hell

this guy right here man! you know wassup my brotha! you cant fuck around with elite boxers, you cant carry them the way Floyd did to mcchickens.

Back