If fedor signs with the UFC, will you buy his kit?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Lets be honest.... you know you are.

I would buy a t-shirt with with his name and face on it, but not if it was called a kit.

Only if he gets a unique one like Conor. I think the jersey-like designs suck.

i will but i doubt i will ever wear it in public.

Only if it is spelled Fedro

Not even if my GF started MMA became successful then gained 30 pounds to beat Honda, held the belt for 4 years and offered me her UFC Kit for free, would I wear that shit.

Full Kit Wanker if Fedor signs, be my first MMA clothing purchase.

Only if it's designed after his sweater of absolute victory.

Until Bruce Buffer is saying his name in the octagon I still won't believe it. I remember all the way back to August 2007 when it was assured that Fedor was signing in the UFC and press conference shortly. We all know how that turned out. I hope I'm wrong but still think in my scheming mind that Bellator and Fedor already have a plan to get his name back up and hyped so the general public is interested then snap him out the hands of the UFC to get maximum media attention and exposure.
I don't buy they are out of bidding for a second.

As for your original question. I'd NEVER buy a reebok fight kit and those whose do should definitely not be allowed out of their parents basement and have internet privileges revoked

ya, i think it would look great next to my autographed photo of fedor head-kicking crocop.

Only if it's designed after his sweater of absolute victory.

That would be a seller.
Not to mention if it has been worn and only a few are left.

All I know is I get to make them, and I'll be posting 1,000 pictures of it while it's happening.

Back