If fedor fights in the ufc and loses + tests positive...

A lot of people suddenly realize that roiding isn't that big of a deal because "everyone does it anyway," even though they were vehemently against it the day before.

Lol this. I remember so many Anderson fans giving Vitor and Chael all kinds of shit about their PED use.

Suddenly Anderson pops and "is normal" now.

Hmm..

GSP: UFC WW Championship 2x(9 defenses)

Anderson: UFC MW Championship(10 defenses), Pride WW Championship, Shooto WW Championship, Cage Rage MW Championship(3 defenses)

In what world what might ask...

Silvas consecutive defenses could easily be 12 if fighters made weight or if he took easy fights in his own weight class like GSP.

Lol @ Silva having an 'asterisk'. I could easily say the same thing about GSP since GSP did the exact same type of testing Silva did except for 1 single fight where everyone thought GSP lost. ha

Fedor fought in the heavyweight divison where 1 punch could knock you out no amount of PED's could have saved him from that

that would be what they fall back on

I dont think he would test positive in the ufc tho. Only idiots would use with this new drug testing

The only PED he needs was likely unnecessary when he was at his peak (i.e. testosterone). We'll see what happens.

Fedor fought in the heavyweight divison where 1 punch could knock you out no amount of PED's could have saved him from that

that would be what they fall back on

I dont think he would test positive in the ufc tho. Only idiots would use with this new drug testing

I think you have indirectly brought up an interesting question, is the heavyweight division the division with the highest KO percentage? Not TKO, because we see the gray there.

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter. Nothing would phase Fedormentalists.

Back