If fedor fights in the ufc and loses + tests positive...

RoyCisneros

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What does it do to his legacy? do we boot him from the GOAT list?

GSP = the new undisputed goat? do fans claim it was only because he was old and the new era vadim drugged him?

How does sherdog react?

gsp is already undisputed goat

Sherdog would react by bashing gsp and/or Jones

Nothing changes. Fedor will still be the GOAT.

I myself have Anderson Silva as #1 greatest fighter in UFC history with Jon Jones #2 and GSP at #3.

Certainly tarnishes it a bit, not so much losing but the PEDs

Certainly tarnishes it a bit, not so much losing but the PEDs

I've always felt fedor was the undisputed goat. I am very interested to see how the UFC would market him. and at his current age, a suspension for peds would pretty much seal his fate, and I'm pretty sure the UFC would just try to tarnish/destroy his legacy. Danas outspoken, and i'm sure there are reporters who would love to ask him his opinions on the already shady/dead pride organization.

Question isn't as dumb as some make it out to be

If Anderson retired before the Diaz fight his legacy would be much different

Question isn't as dumb as some make it out to be

If Anderson retired before the Diaz fight his legacy would be much different

I felt GSP had accomplished more and arguing about it was extremely difficult. that positive test killed andersons legacy. now it's almost unanimous that gsp>anderson in the accomplishments department

A lot of people suddenly realize that roiding isn't that big of a deal because "everyone does it anyway," even though they were vehemently against it the day before.

If your mom had a Dick and enjoyed heroin while pregnant...

If Fedor came in and lost, his legacy would remain intact I think, people would just say that father time caught up with him, and they would likely be right, If he gets busted for PEDs though, as we saw with Anderson, a lot of people are quick to dismiss everything he has done in the past, or at the very least put a giant asterisks next to his name.

He's still up there with Anderson, GSP, Aldo, etc. Sure, it will ruin his legacy for a few people, but astute observers appreciate that a 10-year streak is impressive, with or without PEDs.

Wherever the Sherdog servers are housed will burst into flames?

He's still up there with Anderson, GSP, Aldo, etc. Sure, it will ruin his legacy for a few people, but astute observers appreciate that a 10-year streak is impressive, with or without PEDs.

Fedor fought in the heavyweight divison where 1 punch could knock you out no amount of PED's could have saved him from that

that would be what they fall back on

I dont think he would test positive in the ufc tho. Only idiots would use with this new drug testing

I felt GSP had accomplished more and arguing about it was extremely difficult. that positive test killed andersons legacy. now it's almost unanimous that gsp>anderson in the accomplishments department

Hmm..

GSP: UFC WW Championship 2x(9 defenses)

Anderson: UFC MW Championship(10 defenses), Pride WW Championship, Shooto WW Championship, Cage Rage MW Championship(3 defenses)

In what world what might ask...

Fedor's career is already been and done. This is just a victory lap for an old man, he doesn't need to win even a single match it doesn't matter.

Back