If Fedor comes to the UFC he'll quickly earn a title shot

Quickly, maybe instantly... Fedor is still the man.

Wow, you're butthurt.

How many times have you made negative posts about Fedor in just say, the last 5 days?

I would guess probably 20 or so. And you've been doing it for YEARS.

Now THAT is butthurt!

Knowing how the UFC works, Fedor will at most have one warm up fight and if he wins then title shot

Nobody "peaks" when their 38 bro, it's scientifically impossible without assistance

Like the poster made the point earlier, Werdum is 38 and at this best in every way. Skills, physically, and everything else.

I personally believe that the Fedor we saw in his last 3 fights he won was still the Fedor we saw in his best years. Now how being away for 3 years will affect him?? Guess we'll find out

Yes TS, but they aren't going to give Fedor the brock treatment. There won't be a post motorcycle accident Mir to fight and fat Heath Herring to earn a title shot. They will throw Fedor in with Cain and JDS.

Yes TS, but they aren't going to give Fedor the brock treatment. There won't be a post motorcycle accident Mir to fight and fat Heath Herring to earn a title shot. They will throw Fedor in with Cain and JDS.

Don't be so sure about that.

And Cain's coming off of a loss.

I haven't been following this story so forgive the silly question but:

Has Fedor confirmed that he is coming in as a HW? Isn't it possible that he takes some fights at LHW?

As he should. I know a lot of you guys don't like favoritism when it comes to gifted title shots but dammit man this is fucking Fedor!

I really think it would be best for Fedor and UFC to have one fight first. Someone in the top 10. Have it on the same card as Werdum's next fight.

This is instant hype. You can push him harder once he has one fight (win) inside the UFC. Plus, if he and Werdum both win, you already have a fight with built-in history. That would guarantee huge buys for their rematch, and makes hyping it even easier.

First, I would say its only 50/50 that he signs with the UFC.

Second, as I made a thread before: I will end my account if Fedor beats a top 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back