If Dustin catches Charles like Chandler did..

I'm amazed with how many predictions "Oiveira for KO", a guy with 28 fights in UFC and 3 TKO vs a very durable Poirier o_O

You need therapy or maybe a life? Obsessing over worthless forum accounts is not going to make you happy in the long run. Assigning value to worthless objects that serve as means of escapism is a sign of low IQ and mental illness. Is this why your forum name is "schizo"? I'm so sorry.

Dustin beat Gaethje who is a better win than Oliveira's entire career. He also beat Quittis who strangled Oliveira like a shitty bluebelt. Dustin was coming off a hip surgery against Hooker, so his performance in that fight is not indicative of his skill. There is no shame in losing to someone who cannot be beat.

Yeah, we all know that Oliveira doesn't play games on the ground. He has his tapping hand ready for that Brazillian tap the moment things start going south:

wipe that drool off your chin lil guy.

95% chance Dustin is gonna win. He will probably finish Olivera.

Oliveira is a paper champ who rode into the top ranked position on the corpses of Lee and Tony and won the belt off a Bellator washout with 1 UFC win who was chased out of his B-league by a FW midget. He doesn't have a single good win on his resume and was finished multiple times by cans. Dusthammad the Generous is going to punch a hole in his fucking chest.
This is the most basement dweller post I've read here in a while

Oliveira is a paper champ who rode into the top ranked position on the corpses of Lee and Tony and won the belt off a Bellator washout with 1 UFC win who was chased out of his B-league by a FW midget. He doesn't have a single good win on his resume and was finished multiple times by cans. Dusthammad the Generous is going to punch a hole in his fucking chest.
I get that Tony was probably on the decline, but how was that the corpse of Lee? He was coming off no injuries and damn near killing Gillespie.

Charles will beat him and make him look like a fool like KZ did. Did people forget about the KZ beatdown after all these years?

Charles will beat him and make him look like a fool like KZ did. Did people forget about the KZ beatdown after all these years?

Did you forget about all the beatdowns Olives has taken in his career?

Dustin will systematically pick him apart and destroy him, tko most likely. Dustin has so much experience in the UFC and is so calm under pressure, that and his confidence is at an ath after beating Conor 2x, he was already a technician but now he has a lot of momentum behind him and is at a good stage in his career. Dustin is the uncrowned champ imo.
momentum?
If anything, it was a pause IMO.
Kind of how Conor stopped training MMA to fight Floyd.
He stopped training against well rounded MMA fighters, to train for a guy who's only dangerous weapon was his left punch, no gas tank and no ground game.

Oliveira has come into his top game these last few years. Dustin is too willing a bottom grappler due to that ATT guillotine-walkwalk culture.

Oliveira "just" needs to walk Dustin into the fence with offense or lure him there and reverse, then Dustin will abide a grappling match he cannot win (alá KZ fight).

Rooting for Dustin, but its going to be a tough one. Smart business to bank the Mcgregor fights before taking this one.

Dustin will systematically pick him apart and destroy him, tko most likely. Dustin has so much experience in the UFC and is so calm under pressure, that and his confidence is at an ath after beating Conor 2x, he was already a technician but now he has a lot of momentum behind him and is at a good stage in his career. Dustin is the uncrowned champ imo.

Dustin wants an extended break...

Think about someone else taking on the Champion Olivera Bro.

Dustin earned the rest and can Keep his #1 contender spot for all I care... But no way should the division wait for him.

Free DuBronx !

The Champion has said he is ready to defend for a while now.

Book the fight.

Dustin wants an extended break...

Think about someone else taking on the Champion Olivera Bro.

Dustin earned the rest and can Keep his #1 contender spot for all I care... But no way should the division wait for him.

Free DuBronx !

The Champion has said he is ready to defend for a while now.

Book the fight.
Are you managing Charles or what??
tenor.gif

You're dumb AF if you don't think Kevin Lee or T Ferg were good wins.

Also Chandler, Miller, etc. Oliveira has a ton of good wins, you're just a noob.

He has a point, I wouldnt call him a paper champ tho. Tony looks done and Lee was getting the best of him until he Gassed from what I remember. He had a great win against chandler but he has come bad moments he overcame in the 1st. He has not been a world beater, smashing top 5 contenders for years tho.

I just want to see him fight again and for the division to move forward Bro !

Too many elite fighters on the shelf.
True, imo it stems back to Khabib’s retirement and how much the UFC delayed the division when trying to negotiate with Khabib.

I excite.
This match good.
I got Charles.
Also Chandler has more punch than Poirier. Punch guy.

Charles is going to grapple Dustin IMO and I'm still not sure how that will go. I think Oliveira is the superior grappler but Dustin is a legitimate black belt and has a ton of experience in big fights.

Back