If donald had stayed at jacksons mma, would the outcome be the same?

giphy.gif

I appreciate the tacit concession, im glad we both agree you're completely wrong.

No. It's been proven that he can't handle big fights and succumb to fast pressure just as he did here. He never seems to fail at those points. lol.

No but if he wants to continue he should think about getting an actual coach. Should train at AKA imo, hes far removed from a khabib fight now so might as well

...You're making things up to fit your argument. Again, catching a flying thigh whatever, a few shoulders to the face that break your nose, and a head kick sqaure to the jaw...and you fall....that's not flopping. Jesus christ the narrative people are trying to attach to this
giphy.gif

No but if he wants to continue he should think about getting an actual coach. Should train at AKA imo, hes far removed from a khabib fight now so might as well
Out of frying pan into fire. Pardon the French.
Ufc 239 rockhold knockout
29,804 views•Jul 6, 2019

Treluv937

53 subscribers
Luke rockhold gets knocked the fuck out

AKA all the way,,,,,<Cage33>

Cerrone has literally been know for not having a good fight IQ. This has been a thing for years. "I don't watch tape of my opponents" is something he's said and been judged on several times. You're making things up to fit your argument. Again, catching a flying thigh whatever, a few shoulders to the face that break your nose, and a head kick sqaure to the jaw...and you fall....that's not flopping

Jesus christ the narrative people are trying to attach to this
People only say that when he loses... When he wins it's "what a wiley veteran".

He also very clearly pulled out of the takedown... Could be for many reasons but he pulled out like he was fucking his friend's wife.

And that's why I think it's a little Shady... He could have Mickey Gall'd him right there.

watch Conor’s leg snap cowboys head back In your gif and ask yourself why he backed out from that take down

watch Conor’s leg snap cowboys head back In your gif and ask yourself why he backed out from that take down
Par for the course with a double leg...

dCuLBaR.gif

People only say that when he loses... When he wins it's "what a wiley veteran".

He also very clearly pulled out of the takedown... Could be for many reasons but he pulled out like he was fucking his friend's wife.

I bet he pulled out of the takedown because another human being was crashing into his face with their leg

Last edited:
Out of frying pan into fire. Pardon the French.
Ufc 239 rockhold knockout
29,804 views•Jul 6, 2019

Treluv937

53 subscribers
Luke rockhold gets knocked the fuck out

AKA all the way,,,,,<Cage33>

Just because rockhold is washed doesnt mean training with those killers wouldnt be good for him. Learn some head movement, expand his good wrestling base, get some rounds in with khabib. I dont think you can lose with that plan

I bet he pulled out of the takedown because another human being washing crashing into his face with their leg
It's impossible to hit a double leg with someone coming towards you without getting hit at least a bit in the head.

I'm leaning more on the "it wasn't in his interests" side of the argument.

Eating a light thigh to the head is part of a double leg... Literally impossible to avoid, and the replay made it look worse.

That was a full force thigh basically like he tackled cowboys face with his leg it definitely rocked him. If you don’t think it had an effect I’d believe you’ve never been hit before.

It's impossible to hit a double leg with someone coming towards you without getting hit at least a bit in the head.

I'm leaning more on the "it wasn't in his interests" side of the argument.

Yeah but he didn't get hit "a bit" and his takedowns aren't great. You're leaning toward "it wasn't in his interest" just because

That was a full force thigh basically like he tackled cowboys face with his leg it definitely rocked him. If you don’t think it had an effect I’d believe you’ve never been hit before.
No man, the replay is making it look worse... Rugby and NFL players eat 100x harder knees and still take their oloinemts down. Cowboy chose not to.

Yeah but he didn't get hit "a bit" and his takedowns aren't great. You're leaning toward "it wasn't in his interest" just because

Because it wasn't in his, or his company's interest...

It's not a sport, it's a promotion.

Par for the course with a double leg...

dCuLBaR.gif

his head conveniently slid up cm punks thigh way less harsh than the clunk you clearly can see from Conor’s leg.
Gall was also in deep with that double leg with arms wrapped around.

Yes- Cerrone is at thst point of his career and Dana/ WME / Conor were counting on it. Let's call it for what it is.

Back