If Diaz gets the nod,

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
Will McGregor attempt the antics? He's gotta keep in mind that Diaz isn't the most professional of people. You come at him with your mouth, he's liable to smack you in it. Honestly, I'd like to see that. I'd like see Conor get in his face just so Nate could reach back like a pimp and smack a ho.

No, because if either one does, they'll get fined for it.

He only fights outside of the cage when he's at a different organisation's event or when its in the hospital.

Put Ross Pearson in there. He's in shape and has a fight coming that can be cancelled.

if this happens the preflight will be much better than than the actual

hey hey...Pearson ! Hmm Irish vs English....not bad!

No chance diaz gets it. They won't risk their biggest star losing to a big anti-company man who will have outrageous demands after beating Conor and probably trash Conor none stop.

Dude was super entitled after beating Gray Maynard, imagine how bad he'd be if he beat Conor?

Two personalities that could do well in any prison yard, should be interesting.

Diaz is great for hype and should be a great fight. I've no problem with Diaz stepping in.

Wonder how Conor would react to Diaz' in cage antics. I'd like to see the look on his face when Nate keeps coming forward and asking for more, then starts slapping Conor across the face during the fight.

Back