If Diaz and Hendricks have to drop out of UFC 158. Who would St Pierre fight?

You're out of your mind.

Georges is the KING of the WW division he has the title. I believe it is you who has lost their mind. The only advantage AS has on GSP is size. Take that away Georges takes the fight via superior wrestling and top control. AS @ 170lbs get ragdolled.

Anderson silva will come in at 178lbs and they will fight at catchweight or anderson will give 20% of his purse to GSP. Is GSP really going to turn down a fight because anderson silva didn't make weight?

I dont think so.

If St. Pierre drops out of 158, no one would fight.

don't be surprised if marquardt gets the shot.

he may override hendricks.

To be honest, I would not mind a Condit rematch if GSP had to fight to save the card. But don't kid yourselves with Anderson or any superfight, especially short notice. It's an unlikely scenario anyways that they both get injured (knock on wood).

If Anderson were to offer, Dana would say no. The UFC will want to make so many build up documentaries, so many trailers, posters and t-shirts for that fight to hype it up that them making it with a month of notice is out of the question.

I'd want them both to face each other with a full fight camp and preparation for each other besides.

Back