If Dems have a big November

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I've got a Remington R-25 ordered, but damn is the lead time long
If they win big November I'm going straight to the local shop and grabbing whatever .308 Dmps they have before those all get bought up. I like the Remington's features that make it better for deer hunting as I intend to use it, but I also want an oh shit gun.

My justification is I need a deer rifle anyway, so I just gotta get a dual purpose and not simply an AR 15 that'll merely be fun to shoot. R-25 doesn't aesthetically look nearly as military is another reason, but I'll forgo it to get something while I can

If they win big November I'm going straight to the local shop and grabbing whatever .308 Dmps they have before those all get bought up. I like the Remington's features that make it better for deer hunting as I intend to use it, but I also want an oh shit gun.
Since the War Room welcomes CT's with little to no need for sound logic, thanks for providing even more evidence for my theory that Clinton and Obama are actually shills for gun companies and the NRA.

Nothing boosts gun sales like a black man in office except, maybe, a woman in office.

The difference between Trump and Hillary in economic policy, or at least the effect either one of them will have seems negligible. That's the world of bankers. The major consequence is the potential stripping of the foundation of all our rights, where Hillary will effectively convert it into a triviality.

In a good scenario it'll result in massive non compliance of the law. In a bad scenario, it'll be the impetus for armed resistance. But in the worst case, the American public will roll over, and accept their guaranteed fate of servitude.

I don't think that the Democrats will take back the House, but I do think that they will take back the Senate and win the Presidency. Free tuition, campaign finance reform, immigration reform, and tax reform could/ should be doable.

My justification is I need a deer rifle anyway, so I just gotta get a dual purpose and not simply an AR 15 that'll merely be fun to shoot. R-25 doesn't aesthetically look nearly as military is another reason, but I'll forgo it to get something while I can
I used to work at the fair grounds. Early in 2009 they had a gun show there. The tension and paranoia there was through the roof. It was literally the worst weekend to work there. People were literally running to buy ammunition. Most of the people there were middle aged white guys rambling about that damn Obama and taking away their guns.

Tax reform is a good start. Cut out the deuctions for corporations and the very rich, impose a flat tax that starts above the poverty line.

I don't think there would be any change in educational standards. It would just be easier to pay for. Might drive standards up, actually.

Agreed.

If lower-middle and working class families know that school is free if they can just get in, it'll likely cause more kids to take the SATs and do better in them.

Another option would be to scale the tuition issue. Free for $125k and under, 40% off for $200k and under, full tuition for $201k and up.

Agreed.

If lower-middle and working class families know that school is free if they can just get in, it'll likely cause more kids to take the SATs and do better in them.

Do you actually believe that? When I was in high school I literally didn't know a single rotten troublemaker who excused his laziness by appealing to the high cost of college.

Another option would be to scale the tuition issue. Free for $125k and under, 40% off for $200k and under, full tuition for $201k and up.

That would be better than Hillary's proposal, but still, I'd rather see universal or nothing over what you're suggesting.

Do you actually believe that? When I was in high school I literally didn't know a single rotten troublemaker who excused his laziness by appealing to the high cost of college.

I'm not talking about the "rotten troublemakers" though. Those aren't even on the radar for college.

I'm talking the average students that take a couple of semesters of community college or even get their associates but stop there because taking $20k worth of debt at a 4-year is too much. Or adults in their 20s and 30s that want to give college a try but are intimidated by the costs.

I'm not talking about the "rotten troublemakers" though. Those aren't even on the radar for college.

I'm talking the average students that take a couple of semesters of community college or even get their associates but stop there because taking $20k worth of debt at a 4-year is too much. Or adults in their 20s and 30s that want to give college a try but are intimidated by the costs.

By then they've already taken the SAT though.

I don't know about "rotten troublemakers," but I knew kids who knew that they were priced out of a decent school from the beginning, that college simply wasn't an option. I think that part of the issue was that they weren't aware of what was already available to them, but it was a real thing.

Since the War Room welcomes CT's with little to no need for sound logic, thanks for providing even more evidence for my theory that Clinton and Obama are actually shills for gun companies and the NRA.

Nothing boosts gun sales like a black man in office except, maybe, a woman in office.

I won't lie, I hit a case of Obamascare. I don't think they'll take existing guns, but I do think they'll make it harder for a regular Joe citizen to get his hands on anything that looks like it could be used for more than just hunting

Bash me if you want, but it's how I feel. there are seven states that have banned guns with the ability to change magazine that are greater than 10 round capacity. They're not taking existing ones back, but in those 7 states you can no longer buy them. I just want one before that happens to my state or at the federal level

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...aves-state-assault-weapons-bans-in-place.html

Google searches on "off shore tax havens" will increase.

Asinine short term investment taxation will increase.

Death tax will start at a lower threshold

Success tax on higher income levels.

And the lions share of it will go to programs that the 20% who pay all of the taxes will not really use - or see a ROI from.

Agreed.

How about "free" for everyone then? Because the "rich" are already "paying more" (through taxes).

It's bullshit that the people that make more (and thus, pay more taxes which pay for everyone else's college) have to then pay more for their own college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back