If DC were 6'4 would he be as effective?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dc is phenominal. Love the guy and im a huge fan of his. I think a lot of his success is becsuse he mitiagtes the height disadvantage better than any fighter in history, even better than fedor had a decade prior. Do you think his style would translate to a guy the size of curtis blaydes or jds?

Always look forward to reading your posts, so I can laugh

His eye gouge game would rival Jon's. Unless he is 64 with same arms.

If he were 6'4" he would weigh about 100 pounds more, lol.

Do you prefer your French fries with ketchup, mayonaise or both?

Lets take a look.
Step-Back-Dear.jpg

Having no neck helps keeping your head steady so your brains are less prone to shaking.
<Kpop775>

Dc is phenominal. Love the guy and im a huge fan of his. I think a lot of his success is becsuse he mitiagtes the height disadvantage better than any fighter in history, even better than fedor had a decade prior. Do you think his style would translate to a guy the size of curtis blaydes or jds?

If DC were 6'4 he never would have been in Wrestling, and thus, MMA.... He'd have made millions in NFL or something along those lines.

So now him being outsized in every fight at HW is a strength, not a disadvantage?

There's always a new way to try and discredit Cormier on here. It's really unfortunate. Hes one of the best fighters we've ever seen, and dominated HW while being a pudgy LHW.

Would his kicking style still remain the same ↓↓↓

zQMBkj1BqREZf2iV2MGSSmlmJml_2zAgr99B8zXADbw.gif
If so, NO...

The only difference would be that he might be taller.

Might.

He'd do a lot better against Jon Jones, that's for sure.

I dont think so, I think he benefits from being short

He wouldn't have a chip on his shoulder due to being short and never would have found the success in wrestling. Would have have gotten a normal job running a construction company or some shit.

Back