If DC vs. Silva had no time limit, no rounds, who would win?

Probably DC, but Silva started seriously chipping on that fatty liver of DC. One more well placed kick and anything would be possible.

Is this a joke? If there were no rounds or time limits, DC would either beat him unconscious or beat him to death, because Anderson couldn't do a damn thing to get him off the top of him.

DC would land his first and only needed takedown in the early minutes of the fight and would either tko early or chip away until the damage accumulates. but anderson isn't getting back up off the canvas

Here, is my theory. The fight was "work". I have extremely hard time believing that DC who is A+ wrestler, could not get out of Anderson leg lock for 3 minutes or fully mount him. Compare his fights with Chael. Chael did better wrestling wise then DC did. I believe that had gentlemen agreement. Sorry.
Half guard is arguably the best position to ground and pound.

If the fight went 5 rounds it would have gotten very interesting. Even DC admits he's happy it didn't go five rounds, yet he was fight ready.

A decision win would be tough to sell because DC won 3 rounds easily, but Silva could have pulled off a sub or maybe caught Cormier with a knee, foot, etc...

Silva GOAT

DC would have probably gassed and got sloppy and Anderson would have pin point KO'd him. If he had a camp and was prepared he would have humiliated DC. In his prime, he would have have destroyed him.

Silva would have went to sleep eventually and then Cormier would just knock him out.

DC. He neutralized Anderson's game in that fight and even when he was hurt he managed to regain control of the fight with his wrestling. He would end up finishing a tired Anderson with GnP imo.

imo if Anderson had an actual camp he would have demolished DC that night.
Imo, if Anderson had an actual camp, DC wouldn't have gone so easy on him. It is quite clear in that fight that DC wasn't really trying.

Ill go with the one who won 14 mins 58 seconds of the 15 mins fight.

I think DC was holding back...
Look what he did with Hendo and Rumble.

Looked like he could have easily mounted Silva and was taking him down at will.
If he would have just kept going he would have gotten the sub...

I don't know how it would have looked like if Silva would have more than 2 days notice... in the stand up i mean.

Both those guys dont have the jiu jitsu of Anderson, if Anderson regularly rolled with Big Nog he probably knows how to survive against a larger guy on top.

Silva is the goat

But DC is too much for a 40 something, bionic leg spider.

Imo, if Anderson had an actual camp, DC wouldn't have gone so easy on him. It is quite clear in that fight that DC wasn't really trying.

lol what? the only thing DC wasnt trying to do was exchange on the feet with Anderson. He tried his best to get it to the safest place possible. DC was certainly trying to cut off Andersons oxygen by holding his glove to his nasal and oral air pasages and was definitely trying his best to hold anderson down thats for sure. That was a turrible fight for DC, he looked like absolute shit.

DC. He fought like he had 15 mins with people to impress.

Give DC all the time in the world, and Silva goes no where. imo.

Although, DC getting tired and Anderson finding a big shot isn't impossible.

Back