If DC takes the Lesnar fight at 235 then retires he neatly avoids Blaydes

Will Cormier have enough hair on his ass to fight Ngannou?

<36>

Also how is Blaydes more dangerous than Lesnar? They are both big wrestlers with mediocre striking, even since Cormier called him out people been talking about lesnar like he is another CM Punk or some shit but dude is a former champ.

Curtis was very green when he faced Ngannou and Francis got lucky with cutting him. I don't think too many people can be in doubt that Francis is going to get taken down and grapple dominated in Beijing. It's just a question of will he be finished or will he lose a heavy UD like against Stipe.

curtis-blaydes-ufc-fight-night-86.jpg

Personally I think Blaydes finishes him with gnp but either way Blaydes will then be 11-1-1 career, 6-1-1 UFC with 5 wins in a row and his right to the next TS will be undeniable. He already should have been ahead of Lewis in the queue.

We are talking about a top level wrestler who also has big power in his hands who is 12 years younger, 5 inches taller and has a 7.5" reach advantage over Cormier. Sure Cormier's whole career almost is against opponents with many or most of those physical advantages but Blaydes is 255lb, very physical and athletic and a very strong wrestler and Father Time is breathing down DC's neck.

I'm sure Daniel would be the favourite in that fight but Blaydes really has all the tools to spoil his gameplan and put him in danger. I don't doubt that Cormier will be happy to get Brock out of there in round one and retire as champ without ever taking that fight.

dc.jpg

<TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1>

people actually exist who think dc has not done enough for them in his career. smh

<36>

Also how is Blaydes more dangerous than Lesnar? They are both big wrestlers with mediocre striking, even since Cormier called him out people been talking about lesnar like he is another CM Punk or some shit but dude is a former champ.
he's a better fighter and actually has a win within the last 8 years and didn't need a roid exemption to beat Hunt.

Blaydes won 5 in a row against top opponents at HW.
It’s hard to keep streaks going at HW.
He deserved the title shot.

Similar situation was Arlovski.
The guy had won 4 Top 10 fights in a row, was a former champ, had a win over Werdum, and really deserved the Werdum/Velasquez winner.
But they decided to give Cain an instant rematch, Arlovski took another fight and it all went downhill from there.

Lucky with a cut? Didn’t ngannou make his eye swell up?

Back