If DC is the black fedor, Does that make Cain the Mexican Fedor?

Does there have to be a Fedor of every race

angry-guido-meme-generator-oh-my-god-nobody-cares-000b27_zpsdf18046a.jpg

More like the Mexican Derrick Rose

I want to dislike this comment but it's true. I'll give you credit for still have supporting the heat. At least I'm assuming you are based on your AV.

Absolutely!

Maybe Cain is but one doesn't logically follow the other. Mexican is a nationality and not an ethnicity. If DC gets a Mexican citizenship that would make him Blaxican Fedor.

I like both of them but i think Cains style reminds me more of Fedor. The relentless pace the very smooth transitions. I think people called DC the Black Fedor because he was in Strikeforce when Fedor was still there.

They both remind me of Fedor in a way, all 3 are undersized heavyweights that are slightly chubby / have excessive fat and all 3 could have probably been LHW's (well we know Cormier can but i believe Fedor and Cain could aswell.)

Great fighters all 3 of them.

I guess Cain needs a nickname, but the Mexican Fedor is not it. What about Cain the Mexican Bane.

Yes, and Lombard is the cuban Fedor.

This lol

Lombard is scarier than DC and maybe Cain. He ragdolls guys easier than DC and Cain also and has paranormal strength for his size. The way he threw Jake Shields around? Much quicker and swifter than anything DC has ever done.

Last edited:
Cormier is nothing like Fedor and has way different skill sets and is just better everywhere.

Cormier is nothing like Fedor and has way different skill sets and is just better everywhere.
So Cormier is better off his back than Fedor and has better submissions? :)
Delete your account, don't come back.

So Cormier is better off his back than Fedor and has better submissions? :)
Delete your account, don't come back.

Cormier wouldn't let himself get put in that position for Bigfoot to beat him. Delete your account.

Cormier wouldn't let himself get put in that position for Bigfoot to beat him. Delete your account.
Nonsensical reply, as expected. Try to get an adult to help you with your next post.

This lol

Lombard is ducking scarier than DC and maybe Cain. He ragdolls guys easier than DC and Cain also and has paranormal strength for his size. The way he threw Jake Shields around? Much quicker and swifter than anything DC has ever done.

He also likes to use judo. :icon_chee

i really dont think dc fights in the same way that cain does, despite everyones automatic assumption. its pretty obvious if you actually watch their fucking fights

Back