If DC gets KO'ed and Cain wins is Nelson in line for a title shot.

edisraw

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think it's a give in considering the boner big country gives the fans and the fact DC and Cain are best pals....just that Stipe loss makes it a little weird.

Sure why not. DC is highly ranked. Who else deserves it?

Fabricio, who beat the ever loping crap out of Roy, should be next

Werdum deserves it more but this is the UFC so if they think Cain vs Nelson sells more PPV's that's what we will get.

JDS vs Werdum in Brazil is happening

Nope.
Werdum, and even Barnett and Browne are ahead of him.

Werdum is up next... He'll be cage side in Houston watching

Behind Werdum, Miocic, and Barnett/Browne winner.

All of these in front of Roy IMO. Especially given a couple of them have beaten Roy, Barnett just beat Mir and Browne beat Reem.

I'd say Werdum with Browne/Barnett being a #1 contender fight.

Cormier knows he only has to avoid one type of punch. He will time his clinch and wear down Big Country. DC via grinding decision.

Nope. Werdum and Miocic haven't lost since making him look like an embarrassment to the top 10.

Werdum

Nelson would be matched up with the Barnett/Browne winner in a title eliminator.

No.

You can't yet pretend that the 1-sided loss to Miocic didn't happen. He should have to get one more good win if he beats Cormier.

Okay now I started this thread knowing who deserves the next title shot (Werdrum, IMO, but Browne/Barnett winner and Stipe being close seconds.) BUT I'm saying Nelson is gonna run his jaw off it's hinges if DC gets KO'ed and his Buyrate>>>> than Cain vs Werdrum, so Dana White logic says Nelson vs. Cain happens before Cain vs. Werdrum.

Personally I am a JDS fan and want to see Barnett/JDS and Nelson/Hunt (if he beats bigfoot.) but I'm living in hypothetical situation land.

That makes sense. Either way, Roy being a win or two away from a title fight is good news.

ya a guy who got tooled by Frank Mir not too long ago standing is def gonna be a big threat to Cain or JDS. Best news ive heard all year, i can save $ on not buying a PPV.

Back