If DC can't beat jones Rumble johnson will be my new hope.

lilwayne209**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
For the past 4 years I've wanted jones to lose. I always root against him. I didn't like him since day one. Earlier in 2014 I even skipped prom just to watch Glover take on jones. When jones won I was sadly disappointed and went into a minor depression and started drinking a lot. Now that I'm 100% clean I am honestly praying to god that cormier wins. And if he doesn't Rumble Will have to, there's no other options. Jones has to lose.

Please tell me that isn't you in the avatar....

For the past 4 years I've wanted jones to lose. I always root against him. I didn't like him since day one. Earlier in 2014 I even skipped prom just to watch Glover take on jones. When jones won I was sadly disappointed and went into a minor depression and started drinking a lot. Now that I'm 100% clean I am honestly praying to god that cormier wins. And if he doesn't Rumble Will have to, there's no other options. Jones has to lose.

sake man. why werent you drinking before?

I still pick the telephone pole. Opponents with reach close to his own give Jon the most trouble.

rumble will win the LHW Belt when he gets his title shot. guaranteed. dude is just to good. the true next generation athlete/fighter

So you were drinking heavily underage over a UFC fight...come on bro. I'm sure you are yanking our chains. I'm with you though, I don't hate Jonea but I wlukd like to see DC beat him tonight.

I hope at the very least DC lands a punch to take a couple brain cells to help Rumble Johnson.

TS represents the majority of Sherdog.

Good job TS. Finally a true Jones hater tells it like it is. Jones haters root for whomever not that they like Rumble or Cormier because they don't it is just IF they can beat Jones....but they cant and won't.

TS represents the majority of Sherdog.

Atleast im not the only one. I have more faith in dc than I did machida. My sister is gonna be all kinds of pissed
I ordered it and dont have the money, heres to people showing up with beer and throwing down.

rumble will win the LHW Belt when he gets his title shot. guaranteed. dude is just to good. the true next generation athlete/fighter

Rumble stands less than 0% chance against Jones or DC, you need to check yourself fool. DC however gonna take the strap tonight

There is always gus too...And hey if those don't work out the HW divison might...although watching hamills face fuck jones elbows up should make you feel better if things don't pan out.

It's pretty funny how Jones haters just adopt the next guy up.

Dude, don't hinge your happiness on what fighter wins and loses. I hope you're trolling, but that kind of stuff shouldn't affect you like that.

I hope you're joking. If you aren't you should probably seek some help for your issues. Seriously.

Back