If Darren Till doesnt make weight

Yes lol ufc fucked twood on ppvs with wmma but woodley prolly thinks hes a big draw and doesnt want any other ppvs but him on a card

What about if dern till misses weight and twood takes the fight and dern till wins? does dern till get any credit?

It will go something like this.

WMMA goes deep

elzkqGe.jpg

There's the distinct possibility that any single round of the WMMA fights will have more action than the whole Till v Woodley fight. So, if the main event went tits up (no pun intended) then you could always try to see the glass half full.

I anticipate the till/woodley fight to be very much like the till/wonderboy fight. boring as all hell...then again, I could be wrong..I hope I am.

What about if dern till misses weight and twood takes the fight and dern till wins? does dern till get any credit?

Maybe we can get an interpreter and ask dern why she can't make weight...cause you know, she speaks brazilian now.

He will miss weight.

Last edited:
Till missing weight is almost a guarantee at this point, dude is out there clubbing and street fighting, the question is, will they give the shot to Usman or is he an alternate only in the case one of them pulls out, Woodley already said that he will fight an overweight Till.

Or Woodley pulls out?
Whats gonna happen?

A PPV full of WMMA.

Is this the UFCs way of trolling Woodley? Putting him on the original card with 3 WMMA fighter?

Pardon my ignorance, does Woodley get PPV points? If yes, the UFC definitely screwed him by giving him 3 wmma fights on his card

Till will not make weight when he fights Woodley, it will not be a title fight but he will KO or TKO Woodley, and then will move to MW

Usman is training to be a replacement if any of the fighters in the ME fail to make it to the octagon.

Hey sherdog has a draftkings group every event we do a 15 person top 2 get paid 10 dollar entry if any1 wants to do it let me know ill add u?

Back