If Darren Till beats Woodley I will leave Sherdog forever

I am that confident a hillbilly from liverpool will never be champ in the UFC. If I'm wrong I will be banned.

Don't really get hillbillys from Liverpool, and it sounds like sherdog wouldn't really miss you!

Lol you're a nobody to this forum, and you fill the need to post that you're leaving if a certain out come happens. We don't care.<Varys01>

Holy shit this has really raised the stakes for me, a man I don’t know won’t log on to a website if Till wins. Exciting stuff!!

Shouldn´t be that bad, man! Was the whole time unsure wich guy I should root for. But now I´m thinking Till will do it. His self confidence has caught me. If Tyron can´t get a lucky punch he will get out. And if not: I will stay!

I predict a replay of Rory - Tyron.. take it to the bank. Tko in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I know Till can be unlikeable but this is a little bit too much isn’t it?

3 mos is good u dont need a total ban

I know Till can be unlikeable but this is a little bit too much isn’t it?
After seeing till do some interviews he is super likeable. Till not being liked is another sherrog urban legend

I am that confident a hillbilly from liverpool will never be champ in the UFC. If I'm wrong I will be banned.
If you live in the city then you aren't a hillbilly. Do you even know what the slurs you are slinging mean?

I think Woodley beats the Scouser though.
4221396001_5336041124001_5336034972001-vs.jpg

A hillbilly who moved to a different country and speaks 2 languages and is on the way to being rich as fuck while you attention seek on Sherdog having probably never left town. Good one.

We're still being subjected to Stipe in terrible Modelo beer commercials. Your leaving is the least of the MMA marketing issues.

War Tyrone, or Till.... who really gives two shits about these two anyhow

Back