If Dana thought Khabib or Conor could beat GSP he would've made the fight

ZeekWatson

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is a painful truth to some people. Khabib and Conor had no chance against GSP, that is why Dana didn't book these fights. Dana is confirming GSP would wreck those two.

Well yeah that's the whole point, why destroy a cash cow for a guy wanting to ride off into the sunset with a sack of cash?

I think it's more like, why would he take the chance?

My thoughts exactly. It's not like there's no chance GSP would lose, but it's also not like there's no chance GSP would win.

Even if you gave GSP a 5% chance, that's still a risk I would think Dana and Co would be reluctant to take.

Yeah let’s be honest after seeing Khabib vs Conor we know GSP would smash Conor..

Not even a good troll thread. Don't you have something better to do like masturbating and going to bed?

I made this comment in another thread about this but, GSP and Khabib are not fighting much longer so why not just give them and the fans the fight? Both guys want it and it will do very well. He's not protecting Khabib for years to come because dude is probably 2-3 fights from retirement himself.

This is a painful truth to some people. Khabib and Conor had no chance against GSP, that is why Dana didn't book these fights. Dana is confirming GSP would wreck those two.

It's more confirming that they have options. Make no mistake if 155 didn't have a line full of contenders Dana would make that fight in a heartbeat for some quick cash.

Conor has no chance at all. GSP would beat him everywhere.

I hear what your saying though. They don't want GSP coming back and beating the champion just to retire or sit out two years.

Wrong, if he thought GSP would defend the belt if he got it he would book the fight.

Wrong, if he thought GSP would defend the belt if he got it he would book the fight.
so hes right.
the whole point is no matter which person gsp fought, he was going to win, thus ending dana's cash cow. Dana has no faith either mcgoober or khalabeb were gonna win so he told gsp to hit the bricks.

to be fair gsp kinda fucked this up for himself. he did homself no favors by playing up this legacy fights only bs after he took the middleweight strap and vacated. I'm a big fan of gsp, but he kinda flaked out in the end. Still miles ahead of the bs legacy chasing cromier is doing rn though.

Back