If Dana ignores "Interim Belt", what about Duffy or Poirier?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They are both lightweights. Duffy could probably sell in the sense its one of Conor's only losses, but obviously the Dustin rematch might peak more interest.

Of course, this is contingent on there not being an "interim belt" because these fighters are outside of the top 10.

Yeah, you can sell that Duffy fight. Is Duffy medically cleared from his last fight?

no one wants to watch a guy conor beat already and duffy dropped the ball by getting his ass kicked in his last fight

Dos Anjos ducked Conor by purposely breaking his foot.

The UFC ducked Khabib for Conor.

Meh to this whole situation.

No one cares about either of those fights.

What about just manning up and fighting Khabib and his Papakha?

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-HAT-HOT-SAUCE.jpg

No, hell no. I'd rather they just go through with the ridiculous interim fight if it means top opponents.

They are way too low on the totem pole I would be dissapointed if that happened.

A free fight for Faber. He'll get embarrassed at LW.

I wish there was someone already in great shape to take the fight on 2 weeks notice, but I doubt we get a Nate Diaz or Anthony Petis.

The Duffy fight had some intrigue until he got his ass handed to him.

And what's the point of fighting Poirier again?

Genius choices. Very good.
They are both lightweights. Duffy could probably sell in the sense its one of Conor's only losses, but obviously the Dustin rematch might peak more interest.

Of course, this is contingent on there not being an "interim belt" because these fighters are outside of the top 10.

Back