If dana had been dominated by tito in their scheduled fight, would dana be less of an arrogance goof

If I recall right, Tito never showed. DFW actually trained for it, put together a video of him sparring with pro boxers that convinced the athletic commission to license him, and passed his medicals. Then on the day of weigh-ins or something like that, Tito kept calling saying he would be late and then never made it.

Or something like that, don't quote me. It was a while ago, and a Dana White-approved documentary about it.
Beat me to it

People underestimate Uncle Danas punching power.

UsKRDrc.gif
[/QUOTE
Looks like he skipped leg day.

UsKRDrc.gif
[/QUOTE]

If they fought Dana would be less of a human being now, and more of a plant.

Tito would have hurt him really bad. Imagine Tito slamming Dana ala Rampage vs Arona... probably would break his body in half. Dana wouldn't be able to defend shit.

Tito would beat him with one hand tied behind his back + blindfolded.

If they fought Dana would be less of a human being now, and more of a plant.

Tito would have hurt him really bad. Imagine Tito slamming Dana ala Rampage vs Arona... probably would break his body in half. Dana wouldn't be able to defend shit.

Tito would beat him with one hand tied behind his back + blindfolded.

i believe it was a boxing match not MMA that was proposed.

i believe it was a boxing match not MMA that was proposed.

I didn't know that. But it doesn't matter :) Tito would kill him.

Any pro fighter vs a normal dude would make the pro look like a ninja.

The mere fact that Tito is a professional fighter + a champ, while Dana is ... a businessman, that = disaster

Tito backed out at the last second. I think this says everything about the subject.

I didn't know that. But it doesn't matter :) Tito would kill him.

Any pro fighter vs a normal dude would make the pro look like a ninja.

The mere fact that Tito is a professional fighter + a champ, while Dana is ... a businessman, that = disaster
In this instance, you are incorrect.

Dana by UD.

He would have to of got completely destroyed and then maby. Even if he lost but manages to get to the decision it would boost his ego more over time. The fact that he was willing to go through with it leads me to believe there is some truth behind his statements that he use to box up Tito. At least In his mind he might have. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those things were the better guy ( Tito ) takes it easy on the other person ( Dana ) and that person ( Dana ) suddenly believes he is the better boxer. Then again maby he did out box Tito a time or two.

why do you think the fight never happened?
and in exchange DFW today is the legendary "badass" UFC promoter.

and worst,i think, some people here believe its actually true.

The Tito Ortiz that got in the ring with the Liddells , Silvas and Machidas of the world was" scared " of a late 30s , 5'11 non professional athlete never mind fighter? Anyone that believes that situation was anything but scripted, contrived and packaged for your consumption should be embarrassed to admit it.

Doubtful. Win/win situation for Dana. If he lost...oh well, he got beat by a pro fighter. If he won....OH SHIT, he just beat a pro fighter!

Tito had nothing to gain from the bout and Dana knew it.

Instead of crying about Dana, why don't you just ask him?

Back