If dana had been dominated by tito in their scheduled fight, would dana be less of an arrogance goof

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
titoortizvsdanawhite.jpg

If dana had been dominated by tito in their scheduled fight, would dana be less of an arrogant goof, or same ish different day

*edit arrogant title

I don't know about that, but I do know the gif of the KO would be posted every time his name is mentioned in a thread title a la Holms KO.

Tito would have gotten picked apart.

Dana had absolutley NO INTENTION of fighting Tito Oritz, no matter WHAT he SAYS... Then he had CM Punk use the SAME EXACT technique of playing out that he's ACTUALLY GOING TO FIGHT, when he isn't going to. That was done just to help garner in more fans... So my question to Dana and CM Punk is... "So you wanna be a fucking fighter?"

If Dana would have dominated Tito, would Tito be a less arrogant goof?

if dana would have beaten tito it would have destroyed the credibility of UFC fighters as upper tier athletes and fighters.

To be fair though... Dana White IS and ALWAYS WILL BE P4P #1 Boxercise instructor, bar none!!
Dana_White_Boxercise_Photo-11852.jpg

That would have been footage for the ages. I hate that it never happened.

How did it fall through?

If I recall right, Tito never showed. DFW actually trained for it, put together a video of him sparring with pro boxers that convinced the athletic commission to license him, and passed his medicals. Then on the day of weigh-ins or something like that, Tito kept calling saying he would be late and then never made it.

Or something like that, don't quote me. It was a while ago, and a Dana White-approved documentary about it.

Dana had absolutley NO INTENTION of fighting Tito Oritz, no matter WHAT he SAYS... Then he had CM Punk use the SAME EXACT technique of playing out that he's ACTUALLY GOING TO FIGHT, when he isn't going to. That was done just to help garner in more fans... So my question to Dana and CM Punk is... "So you wanna be a fucking fighter?"
See the thang is.....tito pulled out

How did it fall through?

It was all just a publicity stunt for more views, get people talking about UFC, popularity, and general interest.... Let's not forget Dana White used to be a Fighter manager...the two fighters he managed happened to be Chucky Liddell and Tito Ortiz... Though I do believe the hatred between Dana and Tito is most certainly real and isn't fabricated... But there is NOOOO way Dana ever actually planned on fighting Tito... You gotta remember he's a buisnessman, a damn good one at that and he proved it with the whole Dana vs Tito idea in the first place

Back