If Dan Henderson worked on his flexibility and agility he'd be a title contender

You mean he should be working on his time machine.

I hope i'm as agile as Dan at 43. And not like he was scheduled to fight for the title or anything 2 fights ago.

I doubt we will ever see Jones vs Hendo, as that ship has sailed

He just fought Rashad Evan while NOT on TRT are arguably won.

so there's that.

But seriously. He's 43. He's not going to get more agile, or flexible at this point. He can however still compete with and beat the best fighters in the world which says a great deal. He's amazing.

Did he actually fight Evans without TRT? Why did he do that?

It's the Hendong weighing him down in his old age.

That and the fact he's already a title contender as he keeps getting shots at titles lol

Has he had a title shot since Silva? I remember Dana fucking him over several times, but I don't remember Dan getting title shots.

Hey, he's still got the Hendong! That's more than enough, quite literally.

Sooner or later everyone taps to Father Time, or goes down swinging and loses the ability to complete a coherent sentence. I hope Hendo taps after the Vitor fight.

He looked fine in the Shogun fight.

It's since he injured his knee before the Jones fight that he's been plodding around. It'll have been over a year since he injured his knee when he fights Belfort so hopefully it's better now. I think he just came back far too soon for a guy his age when he fought Machida (was only out like 5 months)

Shogun wasn't exactly speedy at that stage.

Yeah, he just needs to work on his flexibility and agility...you know...not that he needs to not be, I don't know, a middle aged man?

Dan is still elite, imo he beat Rashad and lost to Machida but very very close fights.

He is still top 5 EASY

Can you imagine Hendo at a Yoga or Pilates class?? LMAOOOOOO!!!

Has he had a title shot since Silva? I remember Dana fucking him over several times, but I don't remember Dan getting title shots.

UFC+151+poster.jpg

Back