If Cyborg/Rousey was booked and Cyborg missed weight...

It is for some people. The thread is about Cyborg making weight. Cyborg used to be in training shape at 160, she is now 172 in training shape.

She made 140. Drop some of the weight she added, make 135.

If she has no desire to she should not do it. But the problem is her calling out 135ers while refusing to make the weight and acting they they are the reason fights can't happen. Cyborg is the reason. Go to 135 or stop talking about 135lb girls.
The thread(that i started) isn't about Cyborg making weight. You just cant read or reason probably stemming from your parents being siblings.

The thread is about if Ronda the pillow faced coward would have the balls to fight Cyborg if she missed weight by 4 pounds or less.

My vote is no because she doesn't have what it takes and just got brutally wrecked by a chick who wouldnt last 1 round against a real fighter like Cyborg.

Face it you got suckered by the UFC into buying Rouseys hype and now you can't save face cause she got fucked up and is scared to fight anyone. Your hero is a ducker.

Refusing to fight a steroid user with a 15 lbs weight advantage on fight night is cowardly?

I guess we're trashing Ronda based on hypothetical scenarios imagined by random sherdog posters now.
I said 3 pounds not 15. You act as if missing weight is rare. It happens damn near every other event whether prelims or main event. We've seen Vitor have to move up to a 197 catchweight on 24 hours notice to face a killer in rumble. Know why? Because Vitor is a real fighter, not a coward. Why can Vitor do it against a much more dangerous person who can ko HW's but Ronda giving up 3 pounds is just fucking unnacceptable?

Because its biased hype job fuckery and more simple minded people like you are very gullible and easy for Dana to make a quick buck off ya and laugh to the bank. You probably though Tim Tebow was the next big thing way you act. Fucking bandwagoners make me sick to my stomach.

First of all Rousey wants 0 of Cyborg as she knows Cyborg would crush her like a bug. If you think Rousey got a beating from Holm it's nothing like what Cyborg would do to her. Remember Gina Carano was the dominating female fighter of her time til she met Cyborg in the cage. Just look at Gina's face when the ref stopped the fight and she roles over that's the face of a fighter that has been beaten to a pulp. After that fight we can all say Cyborg beat Gina so bad she retired from MMA forever. If Cyborg were to fight Rousey you could expect the same.
10000821.gif
This. Its so fucking pathetic Ronda agreed to move to 145 to fight Gina coming out of retirment after what Cyborg did to her....but refused to face Cyborg. What an excuse of a fighter. Shes a fucking drama queen more insecure than any 13 year old girl i went to middle school with. Can't believe some of these bandwagoners are gullible enough to buy her shit and defend her hahahaha.

If Cyborg lost some muscle she could fight 135 she won't do it...................... she is ducking the 135ers

if cyborg actually made 135 for a fight or two beforehand i think Ronda would take it, if cyborg had never made 135 and conveniently missed i'd say she'd refuse the fight

You under the assumption that the other fighter isn't cutting weight as well?

No, I'm not assuming that at all.

Here's a hint:

One person fails to make weight by three pounds.

Do you think there will be a three pound weight difference in the octagon?

What if the other person could have cut another five or ten pounds?

It's complicated, and people make stupid assumptions.

Based on words that formed sentences that came out of her mouth, she also cannot make weight. Based on observable evidence, she could not make weight without some long term changes to her body. It isnt just a matter of cutting

Exactly. However that also means she shouldn't be calling out 135 pound fighters, since she's clearly bigger than her. She should be calling out other 145 pounders, or bigger fighters if she wants a superfight.

Look, its pretty simple. Either she's the same size as Tate and Holm and Rousey, in which case she can make 135 like they can. Or she's bigger, in which case she shouldn't be asking them for fights. People should pick one argument or the other, but be consistent.

It amazes me how little most Sherdog members know about weight cutting.

Failing to make weight by three pounds does not represent a three pound advantage in the cage.

Do you understand this or do I need to explain in more detail?

Yup, this is exactly true. In Cyborg's case its more likely a 15 pound advantage in the cage, based on her and Tate/Holm/Rousey's own figures for rehydrated weight.

What they should do is have the fight at 155, with a weigh-in immediately before the match. Everyone is happy - they're the same size, and no one is dehydrated.

If Cyborg/Ronda was booked at 145 lbs and Cyborg got suspended before the fight for taking steroids.......

would a Ronda hater ignore it and make a stupid troll thread 4 1/2 years later insinuating Ronda is ducking?

Yup, this is exactly true. In Cyborg's case its more likely a 15 pound advantage in the cage, based on her and Tate/Holm/Rousey's own figures for rehydrated weight.

What they should do is have the fight at 155, with a weigh-in immediately before the match. Everyone is happy - they're the same size, and no one is dehydrated.

What are Tate's, Holm's and Rousey's own figures for rehydrated weight?

The thread(that i started) isn't about Cyborg making weight. You just cant read or reason probably stemming from your parents being siblings.

The thread is about if Ronda the pillow faced coward would have the balls to fight Cyborg if she missed weight by 4 pounds or less.
So your thread is about whether Cyroid the steroid cheat would intentionally miss weight when she can make it to gain a huge advantage, and someone being a coward for not giving them a huge advantage they got through cheating?

Makes sense.

Yes but your only saying 1/2 the story and not the full story. Cyborg got suspended Rousey moved down in weight won the championship clearly said after a couple wins she would move back up to fight Cyborg. As we know Strikeforce was bought out yet Rousey refuses to even fight Cyborg at catchweight.
You have your timeline screwed up.

Ronda said she would win 135 belt, then win the 145 belt.

Ronda won the 135 belt.

Cyborg THEN got busted.

Cyborg then stated Ronda was fighting her for the 145 belt if the suspension was reduced. It was not.

145 was then entirely canceled due to Cyborg's cheating, there was no 145 belt for Ronda to take.

Cyborg then said she would move to 135.

Cyborg then demanded Ronda fight her at 140.

Cyborg then demanded 145 only.

Ronda rightly called her a steroid cheat who can make 135 and anything above 135 is simply giving her a steroid advantage, which is true.

Cyborg was 160lbs ripped and in shape and a beast.

Cyborg then refused to fight, asked to be cut, claimed she was losing weight to fight at 135, and added 12lbs ending up at 172lbs with a 6pack and extremely low body fat.

I said 3 pounds not 15. You act as if missing weight is rare. It happens damn near every other event whether prelims or main event. We've seen Vitor have to move up to a 197 catchweight on 24 hours notice to face a killer in rumble. Know why? Because Vitor is a real fighter, not a coward. Why can Vitor do it against a much more dangerous person who can ko HW's but Ronda giving up 3 pounds is just fucking unnacceptable?

Because its biased hype job fuckery and more simple minded people like you are very gullible and easy for Dana to make a quick buck off ya and laugh to the bank. You probably though Tim Tebow was the next big thing way you act. Fucking bandwagoners make me sick to my stomach.

And I said 15 lbs on fight night. Comprende?

no fuckin way Rhonda will accept a fight with cyborg

Ts, if Borg was guaranteed a fight with rousey if she made 135, and she said she can make 135, and already made 139, would she try to make 135?

now there is no 145 lb division and no more strikeforce,so the deal changes. Cyborg cant really be a ufc fighter anymore,so its not worth doing it.

Gotta love those words "the deal changes". Kind of reminds me of what corporate America has softened it's tone to the public. Love these words "we are downsizing" which was the softening of tone from pink slipping which were the softening words for "massive layoffs". Yes the world has been duped by the softening of words like "the deal changes" from the word avoiding or ducking.

Back