If Cruz beats Cody..

GrAtI

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will you consider him better than Aldo or not yet? Aldo is imo #5 now behind (Fedor,GSP,Jones,Silva) on all time p4p list. With a win I'll put Cruz there imo.

No. What the hell does beating a guy who doesn't even deserve a titleshot do to cement anything?

He either already is ahead of Aldo or this changes nothing and he will still be behind Aldo.

He still has to prove he is better than Dillashaw IMO before anything.

Last edited:
I'll wait for the Dillasnake rematch.

maybe then.

No. What the hell does beating a guy who doesn't even deserve a titleshot do to cement anything?

He either already is ahead of Aldo or this changes nothing. and he will still be behind Aldo.

He still has to prove he is better than Dillashaw IMO before anything.
LOL, TJ was punching air 90% of their fight.

LOL, TJ was punching air 90% of their fight.

but that was the gameplan!

professor-ludwig-5f007ef527ddff67e71ab0c9d848bfcd39e7c3796917d8df3ccf911edfb8d379.jpg

cover_crop_north.jpg

No. He'll have only defending his WEC/UFC title five times, twice against the same person (Faber); Aldo defended his WEC/UFC belt 9 times prior to his loss.

No. He'll have only defending his WEC/UFC title five times, twice against the same person (Faber); Aldo defended his WEC/UFC belt 9 times prior to his loss.

Correct.

Also, Aldo actually finished opponents often. Cruz, I only remember some unknown Japanese fighter getting stopped. He's no Aldo.

I'm pulling for Cody. But I think Dom is gonna put on a clinic. Just too much experience.

No, beating Cody who has zero top 5 wins doesn't move the needle at all in all time rankings.

Back