if crawford fought ab or garcia who ya got?

Crawford vs Lucas would be a real test 140.

I don't see Crawford having to much trouble with providnikov. Provo is tough as nails and hits hard, but he doesn't have the speed, footwork or infighting skills of Gamboa, which caused Crawford the most trouble. With Crawford's switch stance style I see him adjusting with minimal difficulty and just countering him all night after a tough first two rounds.

Possibly. I personally think Crawford fights fire with fire rather than adopt a boxing style. That said, he has the upper hand defensively and will show that, either winning a UD or stopping Provo late in a FOTY candidate.

That's the only reason I wanna see it anyways. Both guys are stubborn and tough as shit. Crawford could easily box his way to a shut-out but I think Provo pressures and cracks him early which makes him wanna fight. From then on, it's a relentless boxer-puncher versus an all-systems-go brawler which equals fireworks even if Crawford dominates.

How bout Crawford vs Vazquez at 135 next. I know Vazquez "Lost?" the Bey fight but would love to see how Crawford handle a Boxer like Vazquez.

How bout Crawford vs Vazquez at 135 next. I know Vazquez "Lost?" the Bey fight but would love to see how Crawford handle a Boxer like Vazquez.

I thought Vasquez was moving up. Also, Arum sent him packing from Top Rank.

I thought Vasquez was moving up. Also, Arum sent him packing from Top Rank.

I am not sure who has Vazquez now but the Bey Fight was on TMT Promo but i think it was more for Bey than Vazquez. So maybe Vazquez is a free agent. and didn't know he was moving up. No one at 140 will want to fight him.

But either way, I don't think HBO would buy that fight cause of Vazquez style.

I am not sure who has Vazquez now but the Bey Fight was on TMT Promo but i think it was more for Bey than Vazquez. So maybe Vazquez is a free agent. and didn't know he was moving up. No one at 140 will want to fight him.

But either way, I don't think HBO would buy that fight cause of Vazquez style.

I know he's with Al Haymon, but who knows what else other than that

haha. For real.

Also Morales,Holt and Cambell.

and 2014 who did he fight? cant live off ur resume forever

I should of said I want him to step back up theres so much good fights for this guy and he seems to be not taking the big fights after he got the most fame he didnt capitalize on the exposure the floyd ppv gave him

and 2014 who did he fight? cant live off ur resume forever

I should of said I want him to step back up theres so much good fights for this guy and he seems to be not taking the big fights after he got the most fame he didnt capitalize on the exposure the floyd ppv gave him

Well hopefully we get the Peterson fight they been talking about.

I dont think it would be easy but crawford beats broner 9/10

Garcia would have trouble with crawfords speed but i can see garcia beating him

Crawford vs Lucas would be a real test 140.

I like the fight but lucas wouldnt be a great for long. He has been taking a lot of damage, i can see his career start to fade but fighters use his name to hype of theirs

Last edited:
I like the fight but lucas would be a great for long. He has been taking a lot of damage, i can see his career start to fade but fighters use his name to hype of theirs

This is something that I'm afraid of as well. Matthysse might wear himself out from all of the wars he's been going to.

This is something that I'm afraid of as well. Matthysse might wear himself out from all of the wars he's been going to.

Well, maybe he should have been born slick and.... you know the rest:)

Is this a love and hate relationship? lol

pac vs floyd brings the worst out of people. I expect riots if pac loses

Crawford and Garcia is the fight to make. They both have history and an unfinished score to settle as amateurs, and would elevate both fighters if one or the other wins.

It would also nicely set up a fight against Pacquiao once he moves down to 140 if the May/Pac fight doesn't happen.

At this point, Crawford should be publicly calling people out to get the fights that he wants. Not sure why fighters don't do this more often, take a page out of Chael Sonnen, and Nick Diaz's play book.

Is this a love and hate relationship? lol

pac vs floyd brings the worst out of people. I expect riots if pac loses

There isn't a love/hate, you were right in this case and I agreed with you. Should I disagree with you just to be a contrarian?

I think Crawford vs Broner at 140 would be a great fight for both at this point in their careers.

Good test for dominant champ moving up. And a good continuation of the road back for AB. He already had two bounce back fights and needs to step it up again.

I think Crawford would win, but not easily, and wouldn't be surprised if Broner could hurt him. Gamboa was doing well with his speed and power, despite having spotty defensive vulnerabilities, until be caught. Broner is a good bit bigger than Gamboa, tho not as mobile.

LMAO @ Morales and Campbell.

I don't why you laugh at Morales or Campbell? Maybe the Morales rematch Danny went though him in that fight but the first Fight Morales was live dog and what skills and tricks he had to give Danny a fight.

If you look back at how Danny came up around that time Campbell and Morals 1 happened, they were good wins. Danny was in the Prospect Stage and took on and beat Old School Vets in the types of fights were the Vets can spoil Prospect. When you look back on Danny's fights to get to the top, he Worked his way there. He went from Prospect to Challenger to Champion by fighting tried and true Named Fighters. I understand people shitting on him for Skia and Herrera(Herrera was a decent fight IMO) but I don't see why people can hate on him for the way he came up.

Crawford close decision with Broner. Danny thumps on him.

Crawford/Broner would be closer than most may think. Broner is kind of a pick and choose counterpuncher, who just couldn't handle the pace Maidana brought. But someone like Crawford would be looking to box and move. I think Crawford takes a decision though.

I also think Crawford beats Garcia.

Back