if crawford fought ab or garcia who ya got?

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
at 140

I love both matchups

crawford vs ab big fight for both guys crawford might be bigger guy tough fight for crawford

crawford vs garcia at 140 this is the fight i wanna see maybe on floyd manny or canelos next under card
garcia still undefeated has his power but crawford i think would survive the early barrage much like gamboa fight and end up winning on the cards

who ya got?

and what do u wanna see next for foty crawford?

last post of the year happy early new year peace sherdoggers

I think he beats Broner. Broner is not anything special.

Crawford and Garcia beat each other as amateurs so I guess thats a pick em.

I think he beats Broner. Broner is not anything special.

Crawford and Garcia beat each other as amateurs so I guess thats a pick em.

LOL you must be mad to bloodclot

Broner is T2ndBE

Mayweather's little brother yo

LOL you must be mad to bloodclot

Broner is T2ndBE

Mayweather's little brother yo

dude come on

floyd doesnt even claim
him trying to be floyd b4 being floyd maidana exposed this asshole

crawford would pick him apart broner is to inactive he cant roll with floyds style when hes so hittable

garcia needs to step up take a big fight hell i would love him vs broner i would love garcia vs maidana shit garcia vs bradley at 147

but i want garcia vs crawford garcia can beat a brawler not sure he can beat a game crawford

ab lol crawford would knock him down atleast twice but ab might win 4 or 5 rounds

I would love for crawfords 2015 to be ab then garcia then maybe in 16 he can step up to 147

I have a feeling Garcia will be at 147 before Crawford does anything at 140.

dude come on

floyd doesnt even claim
him trying to be floyd b4 being floyd maidana exposed this asshole

crawford would pick him apart broner is to inactive he cant roll with floyds style when hes so hittable

garcia needs to step up take a big fight hell i would love him vs broner i would love garcia vs maidana shit garcia vs bradley at 147

but i want garcia vs crawford garcia can beat a brawler not sure he can beat a game crawford

ab lol crawford would knock him down atleast twice but ab might win 4 or 5 rounds

I would love for crawfords 2015 to be ab then garcia then maybe in 16 he can step up to 147

Garcia HAS taken big fights, what are you talking about?

*smashes Khan and Matthysse*

"Garcia needs a test! He needs to stop picking on bums"

I like Crawford vs. guys like Demarco or Herrera for his first fight at 140. Let him get the hang of the weight first.

Crawford is gonna fight Dallas or Hank at 140 first, look great and HBO will still keep screaming he is the Best.

I like Crawford vs. guys like Demarco or Herrera for his first fight at 140. Let him get the hang of the weight first.

Or Vargas. That's a good fight for both.

Dulorme makes some sense for Crawford as well.

I don't like the idea of putting an elite top 10 fighter in there with Terence for his first fight. He needs a top 25 guy who isn't too huge but will test him. Crawford is established at 135 but 140 is different.

Cheese mentioned Mike Dallas which would be another good choice. Natural 140 coming off a long layoff with a good skillset and no momentum. Hank Lundy is the kind of talent Crawford should be facing but he's basically a lightweight himself.

If we're gonna throw Crawford to the wolves at 140, I wanna see Crawford/Provodnikov

If we're gonna throw Crawford to the wolves at 140, I wanna see Crawford/Provodnikov

I don't see Crawford having to much trouble with providnikov. Provo is tough as nails and hits hard, but he doesn't have the speed, footwork or infighting skills of Gamboa, which caused Crawford the most trouble. With Crawford's switch stance style I see him adjusting with minimal difficulty and just countering him all night after a tough first two rounds.

Also, Crawford beats both Garcia and broner

Last edited:
Back