If Costa sleeps Romero in the 1st round, does that prove Whittaker is overrated?

Whittaker is overrated plain and simple...Romero doesnt need to get slept to prove this

Everybody knows that if someone get's knocked out then everything and everyone they've been associated with both past and present is all overrated. Sarcasm disclaimer.

When Serra finished GSP, did it prove all of GSPs other opponents were overrated?
Weidman finished Silva twice. I guess all of Silva's victims were overrated
Fedor lost... the whole PRIDE HW division was apparently overrated.
Velasquez got TKOd by pretty much the first punch from Dos Santos. What a can. UFC HW division was overrated
etc, etc, etc

No loss, in itself, means someone was overrated. Especially someone that wasn't even in the fight to begin with! (MMA math)

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?

Whitaker lost the second fight. How the hell do you get beaten up so badly for the final 2 rounds and still get to be called the winner of a fight? LOL

Man, that fight will always have me triggered. Another fight that triggers me is Silva vs Bisping. Bisping was KO'd and still got declared as the winner of the fight. LOL

Whitaker himself didn't believe he had won that fight. The guy breathed a sigh of relief when he is name was announced as a winner. LOL

If I was the Supreme Leader of MMA, I would change the rules to make sure that a fighter who loses the final round can at best only get a draw. This is fighting not a ball game. The guy who wins the final round should get a draw or a win. Period.

I agree with everything you said here.

Whitaker lost the second fight. How the hell do you get beaten up so badly for the final 2 rounds and still get to be called the winner of a fight? LOL

Man, that fight will always have me triggered. Another fight that triggers me is Silva vs Bisping. Bisping was KO'd and still got declared as the winner of the fight. LOL

Whitaker himself didn't believe he had won that fight. The guy breathed a sigh of relief when he is name was announced as a winner. LOL

If I was the Supreme Leader of MMA, I would change the rules to make sure that a fighter who loses the final round can at best only get a draw. This is fighting not a ball game. The guy who wins the final round should get a draw or a win. Period.
Almost 100% of sherdoggers said Rob won round 4. Unless you believe Romero won a 10-8 round in round 3 then you must be watching with a Yoel eye
20190128_122328.png

Back