If Costa sleeps Romero in the 1st round, does that prove Whittaker is overrated?

Verint

Venum Red
@White
Reaction score
A lot of people give credit to Whittaker for even lasting 10 rounds with the so-called "scariest fighter in MMA", but what if the Brazilian natty GOAT knocks him back to Cuba?

Terrible look for Whittaker imo, and no doubt that the natty GOAT would sleep him too.

MMAth doesn't work like that, you should know better. Every fight is different

Romero is 42 comming off a 1 year layoff and a brutal war

Motherfucking is walking a tightrope with father time holding both ends

nah different types of fighters makes Hall look a little worse maybe but not Whittaker

Costa apparently goes for the ko every time

Not even sure what Romero to expect. Hasn't fought since June 2018 and he got his eye demolished in that fight

romero template.png

Costa is getting too much hype for not having fought anybody as of yet.

also mmamath doesn't work that way.

If Romero KO's Costa in 4 seconds it proves Romero hits hard.

Whitaker lost the second fight. How the hell do you get beaten up so badly for the final 2 rounds and still get to be called the winner of a fight? LOL

Man, that fight will always have me triggered. Another fight that triggers me is Silva vs Bisping. Bisping was KO'd and still got declared as the winner of the fight. LOL

Whitaker himself didn't believe he had won that fight. The guy breathed a sigh of relief when he is name was announced as a winner. LOL

If I was the Supreme Leader of MMA, I would change the rules to make sure that a fighter who loses the final round can at best only get a draw. This is fighting not a ball game. The guy who wins the final round should get a draw or a win. Period.

If Romero chin doesn't hold up it's because Rob broke his face

If I slap you in the mouth does that prove your momma’s a hoe ?

All it proves is that honesty, integrity and morals will always come out on top. Bless the natty goat.

A lot of people give credit to Whittaker for even lasting 10 rounds with the so-called "scariest fighter in MMA", but what if the Brazilian natty GOAT knocks him back to Cuba?

Terrible look for Whittaker imo, and no doubt that the natty GOAT would sleep him too.

<YeahOKJen>

Meh. That's a bit of a reach... I don't think it would have any relevance to Whittaker at all.

Back