If Cormier beats Jones, should Connor hire Seagal to prepare for Aldo?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
I say yes. Seagal would be 3-0 as a Sensei to MMA fighters so why not?

No he should get a preist and prepare for the worst, Scarface gonna beat him something awful.

Of course he should. Look up sensei seagal versus Anderson Silva. Seagal makes one of the GOATs look like a confused child.

No he should get a preist and prepare for the worst, Scarface gonna beat him something awful.

He's going to get beat worse than Faber

He should pray that Aldo feels sorry for him after the beating he takes for the first 2 rounds and Aldo eases off like he did with Faber

I can't wait till this fight is over. These threads are getting pathetic.

I love Conor but the guy should have an ambulance waiting, not segal. He will snap his legs in two with dem lowkicks

Conor doesn't need master Seagal's teachings to beat Aldo.

Conor via taking Aldo's head clean off. Conor bless.

He should pray that Aldo feels sorry for him after the beating he takes for the first 2 rounds and Aldo eases off like he did with Faber

Account bet?

Sig/AV bet.

You mean, Aldo will need to hire Sensei Seagal to defeat Connor.

And possibly make Christmas come early for everyone

I don't think so

Pussying out? Lol shocker.

Aldo nuthuggers know the end is near.

Conor bless.

These threads about these two fighters will carry on for the next several months...reality until the fight gets made

He trained with Anderson before sonnen fight where Anderson was losing the whole fight until winning with a move that had nothing to do with seagal. He also started training machida before the rampage fight where machida lost. I was mad that cormiers wasting time with him

Back