If Conor wins will Conor-Avs and Conor sigs go full blow out (like post-aldo)?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else extremely excited? Can't wait for the "McGregeGOAT" users and "Head Clean Off" sigs to take over the forum again.

The only thing Conor's gonna win is a Ronda Rousey look a like contest.

Anyone else extremely excited? Can't wait for the "McGregeGOAT" users and "Head Clean Off" sigs to take over the forum again.

I bet you were the black rectangle in your AV.

Whatever Conor does is gonna breed fanboys and haters. Doesn't matter cause Conor is gonna laugh all the way to the bank.

Anytime someone wins a huge fight a million people change their AV's

I believe it's called being a bandwagoner.

You gotta think Conor is desperate for this win. I won't be surprised if he'll wanna bribe Nate to lose. Maybe give him $1-mil behind everyone's back for Nate to throw the fight lol

The better question is, "When Diaz has Conor's life in his hands again and releases him to go free, will the Conor avs stick around?"

Nate's victory against Conor was like bringing sunlight into a room full of cockroaches. They fled. Some have been showing up in the past few days leading to the fight. If Nate loses, they will come back in full force. If he wins, the few remnants will flee again.

Lmao. You don't give up, how the hell have you not been banned for fighters bashing?
Uuuuuhhhhhhh, because I'm not fighter bashing. Giving steady and frequent opinions is not the same as saying "Fighter A is a pussy and needs to go to Bellator."

All I'm doing is bringing the facts. I'm sorry if that hurts your sensitive little heart........ Or maybe I'm not.

image.jpeg

Uuuuuhhhhhhh, because I'm not fighter bashing. Giving steady and frequent opinions is not the same as saying "Fighter A is a pussy and needs to go to Bellator."

All I'm doing is bringing the facts. I'm sorry if that hurts your sensitive little heart........ Or maybe I'm not.

View attachment 128655
Yet, posting a photo of McGregor jerking Gunnar somehow is just your opinion and totally not fighter bashing?

At least all you so called 'Conor fans haters' will have a legit reason to whine again.

Yeah because more dipshit bandwagon fans is exactly what Sherdog needs.

Doesn't matter anyway McNugget is getting smashed even worse than last time.

Back