If Conor wins this off a 2 year ring rust

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
No tune ups even, it'll be impressive af.

That's the whole thread, bye.

Normally I will rip on McBall-Gargling, but IF he does win this fight in impressive fashion, it's easily as big, if not bigger than the Aldo win, considering he's not facing a man-let here, but an undefeated, LEGIT lightweight prospect.

Red panty night is back on October 6.

No shit it will be impressive. How insightful a thread you made...

If anything he gained a ton of experience training for AND boxing one of the best boxers ever.

What other fighter gets that 1st hand experience?

There's no way that couldn't have helped improve his already very good striking.

If I remember, Conor took a 1 year layoff from Holloway then came back even better against Brandao just sayin. Also yes, it will certainly be impressive if he wins 2 years off or not

Brown belts and thread starting. That doesn’t check out.

And if he gets destroyed like he is going to, that's gonna be your excuse.

"But but he had a 2 year lay off!!! It doesn't count!!!"

And if he gets destroyed like he is going to, that's gonna be your excuse.

"But but he had a 2 year lay off!!! It doesn't count!!!"

I expect the fangirls to say exactly this.

Any examples of when ring rust has been proven ? I don’t really believe in it

LEGIT lightweight prospect.
Only on sherdog, can a champ be a prospect, a title challenger be a journeyman, a 2 weight world champ lose to potentially every opponent he could potentially face.

I guess Khabib is a manlet, if Aldo is one. He's like 5'9 with shoes.

He will be in GOAT talks because Aldo and Khabib are two biggest wins of any mma fighter in my opinion. I say that as a Conor hater. The thing is though, Khabib will absolutely demolish him and morons here will say he defeated just a FW.

If anything he gained a ton of experience training for AND boxing one of the best boxers ever.

What other fighter gets that 1st hand experience?

There's no way that couldn't have helped improve his already very good striking.

Training wise all he did was the same shit he didn't bring in any boxing coaches.

He didn't even bring in any boxing sparring except an old, fat Malignaggi who'd just been body bagged by Sam Eggington and they have still suspiciously not released the full footage on Pauli's request.

Training wise, he hasn't moved anywhere in regards to Boxing.

Any examples of when ring rust has been proven ? I don’t really believe in it

Well it can be " proven" as it is subjective, but there were certainly many occasions where a fighter who had a long lay off seemed / performed like a rusty version of his pre break self, eve, whe, the layoff wasn't injury linked in the 1st place .

Yes , it will be very impressive, but I doubt it happens, and to be frank I'm not sold that we'll get to see this fight happen.. I could see Conor finding a way out of it ... if Khabib deosn't injure himself in the fight's build up..

If he beats Khabib hes up there with Fedor and the rest of the GOATS. I feel he is going to get mauled and put in his place finally.

If I remember, Conor took a 1 year layoff from Holloway then came back even better against Brandao just sayin. Also yes, it will certainly be impressive if he wins 2 years off or not

Brandao is a bit different to Khabib to be fair.....

Conor will have gotten the rub from Mayweather so its going to be a bad night for Kalabob.

it'll be his Rumble In The Jungle moment. Ali had no chance against Foreman, he was a dead man. Then... he wasn't.

Back