If Conor wins this fight and goes back and beats aldo again, is he the goat?

Seriously, mods need some sort of rule to curb this dipshittery.

This.

spam.jpg

I thought you meant at his weight class, and still the answer is not even close, then I realized you meant p4p, which makes it laughable. Anderson, Jones, GSP defended their titles a shitload of times and beat multiple former champs, and Anderson went up in weight by 20 lbs and absolutely toyed with a recent champ at the time at the 20 lbs higher weight class, and you think that's matched by a guy going 1-1 with a mid-level contender at LW and having 1 title defense at a lower weight?
Anderson, Jones, and GSP still havent done enough to be the consensus GOAT just proves its unattainable. Conor is going to need several title defenses to even be mentioned in conversation.

OMG you guys are so annoying.
Are you all north American?

Definitely not the goat...not even in the goat discussion. However, he would definitely get his swagger back.

Conor lost 3 months after becoming UFC champion. He can never become goat, he could beat the whole roster now and that loss would still be there.

I'd pay you guys $10 for a Conor subforum

i think we can all agree he would be the fw goat atleast. I don't think even the biggest haters can dispute that. That would be some blind retard hate. Who here wants to claim that. I'm sure someone will.

I feel you can make the argument. However I feel he would need more than one title defence. Beating nate, who is a very good lw. Does not make him the goat

Back