If Conor wins this fight and goes back and beats aldo again, is he the goat?

He already is.

Any further improvement and he'll just be extending his lead ahead of the rest of the pack.

He'd be as much of a goat as Weidman was after beating Anderson twice.

i think we can all agree he would be the fw goat atleast. I don't think even the biggest haters can dispute that. That would be some blind retard hate. Who here wants to claim that. I'm sure someone will.

IDK... Aldo was undefeated for 10 years... Kinda makes him the best FW that we've seen, HISTORICALLY... which is kind of what ALL TIME covers in the Greatest of ALL TIME... so... NO.

I'm pretty sure your nuthuggery has attained an unsafe level and you should probably seek attention from a mental health professional in the very near future.

"Goes up to 170"

Going up to 170 to fight a 155er you mean.

People need to start taking a cue from Cowboy, when he won his 170 pound fight he did an interview after about "Moving up in the 170 division" and his response was that he fought a 155er at 170, so it has little to nothing to do with the 170 division.

Conor got beat by a 170er weighing what he'd weigh during a 155 pound fight (Conor and Nate) the same thing will happen here. This isn't BJ Penn versus Machida or Hendo versus Fedor.

Those wins will of course of Conor's overall position on P4P, but he's got 15+ wins to go before ever being in the picture of the goat, because greatness is wins and longevity (or at least many wins over great fighters) Right now Conor has 2 great wins, which is about 5 behind Jon Jones (who probably has the best claim at GOAT under active fighters)

what happens if he loses to nate again and loses his title to Aldo in a rematch thus making him drop 3 in a row

No.

Nate isn't the best lightweight or welterweight, so beating him isn't some huge, huge accomplishment, though it's no easy task...

Conor beat the featherweight champ, but that was one fight that took place after a ridiculously long reign, so a loss was a longtime coming to Aldo, sooner or later.

Conor hasn't beaten anybody who is either highly ranked, had a full camp or didn't have the pressure of being undefeated for 8-10 years like Aldo. All his victories were very measured.

Conor would have to defend his title several more times, jump up in weight, beat the recognized champion there after fighting a couple warm up fights and only then can we talk about GOAT. He's a naturally talented fighter, but no way is he near GOAT even if he beats Nate and then Aldo.
Lmao. "Conor hasn't beaten anyone except all these guys I've made excuses for."

Fuck off, retard.

Honestly mcgregor fanboys need serious help.

Please get help guys

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}If this guy goes up to 170 and gets redemption and then ko's aldo stiff as a board again, is he then the goat.

I think it's hard to deny his creditials especially after some of the other greats popping for peds.

I think we may be witnessing history you 2 note ponies. {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
No and all of that is just delusion anyways. He's getting dusted on the 20th and if he can even make 145 again he will be so drained he will likely get dusted again.

Lmao. "Conor hasn't beaten anyone except all these guys I've made excuses for."

Fuck off, retard.

Yeah yeah, continue to jerk off to your hero who was basically coddled by the UFC to be the mainstream, PPV draw.

Yeah yeah, continue to jerk off to your hero who was basically coddled by the UFC to be the mainstream, PPV draw.
11fY726.jpg

No.

Nate isn't the best lightweight or welterweight, so beating him isn't some huge, huge accomplishment, though it's no easy task...

Conor beat the featherweight champ, but that was one fight that took place after a ridiculously long reign, so a loss was a longtime coming to Aldo, sooner or later.

Conor hasn't beaten anybody who is either highly ranked, had a full camp or didn't have the pressure of being undefeated for 8-10 years like Aldo. All his victories were very measured.

Conor would have to defend his title several more times, jump up in weight, beat the recognized champion there after fighting a couple warm up fights and only then can we talk about GOAT. He's a naturally talented fighter, but no way is he near GOAT even if he beats Nate and then Aldo.

Quality post. I think you might have forgotten you were in the heavies and also forgot you were on Sherdog.

OT:

Is TS trolling? Nate Diaz is great, but a win over him doesn't exactly hold as much weight as Werdum's over Fedor, for example. You'd need a resume that can compare to the likes of GSP, Fedor, Jones, Silva, Hendo, Big Nog, Penn, etc. etc.

After one defense of his belt and going 1-1 with the #5 LW?

Lol.

You Conorlovers are such premature ejaculators.

I thought you meant at his weight class, and still the answer is not even close, then I realized you meant p4p, which makes it laughable. Anderson, Jones, GSP defended their titles a shitload of times and beat multiple former champs, and Anderson went up in weight by 20 lbs and absolutely toyed with a recent champ at the time at the 20 lbs higher weight class, and you think that's matched by a guy going 1-1 with a mid-level contender at LW and having 1 title defense at a lower weight?

Back