If Conor wins the rematch it would be a HUGE setback for the UFC...

Besides, who do you seriously think has a better chance of getting popped.....................

If Conor wins...and gets busted....................... O_O

It's best when down to earth fighters get shine as opposed to ultra-greedy prima donnas.
Also, what makes you think Conor will get popped eh? I'm curious as to why you're underhandedly accusing him of PED use.

Dana said that before the rematch was signed. Some words to live by free advice: Stop listening to Dana Fucking White. Don't believe his lies.

He said it after UFC 200:

White on Conor McGregor

“He made it very clear he’ll return to featherweight to defend his belt and fight that person. He’ll fight Jose after his next fight against Diaz.”

Shit tier garbage thread. Another asshole calling people who get in a cage for a living not a real fighter. Yeah the world champion isn't a real fighter. No matter how you feel about Conor the not a real fighter comment is bullshit and you should get dubbed up for it.

Shit tier garbage thread. Another asshole calling people who get in a cage for a living not a real fighter. Yeah the world champion isn't a real fighter. No matter how you feel about Conor the not a real fighter comment is bullshit and you should get dubbed up for it.
Plus insinuating he'll pop. That is this guy's MO is to shit on Conor he tries to at every turn.

Relative to Conor, Nate keeps it real, does he not...?

He doesn't spew nonsense about being a God, etc, etc, etc.

He said it after UFC 200:
He also said it before the rematch was even signed in the first place. I'm not saying it won't happen I'm saying Dana is a fuckin lying scumbag.

"The UFC is not for sale."
- Dana White

He also said it before the rematch was even signed in the first place. I'm not saying it won't happen I'm saying Dana is a fuckin lying scumbag.

"The UFC is not for sale."
- Dana White

Yes, everyone knows Dana's word isn't always the truth, but you're acting like everything he's ever said has been wrong.

Don't cry, etc.
It is just against the rules to fighter bash and accuse someone of PED use without evidence. I would think with you being here longer than me you would know that. Carry on if you wish though.

69721022.jpg

Yes, everyone knows Dana's word isn't always the truth, but you're acting like everything he's ever said has been wrong.
I'm not actually, what I'm really saying is you can't believe it til it happens. I stopped taking what Dana says seriously years ago and my MMA life has been better for it. Would suggest everyone else do the same.

It is just against the rules to fighter bash and accuse someone of PED use without evidence. I would think with you being here longer than me you would know that. Carry on if you wish though.

I didn't "accuse" him.

I said "if".

Get it straight.

I'm not actually, what I'm really saying is you can't believe it til it happens. I stopped taking what Dana says seriously years ago and my MMA life has been better for it. Would suggest everyone else do the same.

I know what you mean, but this is definitely one of the few things he's said that I feel comfortable believing because it actually makes sense. Until I have reason to believe otherwise I'll run with that.

Well the UFC did a good job of shutting him down last time and I'm gonna go ahead and say that I doubt that the new owners bought this thing just to pay fighters way more and do what they say.

I didn't "accuse" him.

I said "if".

Get it straight.
Right, so why didn't you mention IF Nate popped in the OP? You have to fair using language like that. Unless you have an agenda...

Geez.

Cry about it on Youtube again.
I'm just making sure your true intention are well known my friend. Find that video of me crying which I asked you to do the last 3 times you said that. Just like you couldn't find any evidence of Conor missing weight at FW.

Conor already said himself at the UFC 202 presser that he intends to go back to the Featherweight Division to defend his title after the rematch with Diaz.

Back