If Conor wins the rematch it would be a HUGE setback for the UFC...

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor would have a renewed freedom to make demands...be they monetary and or scheduling related.

It would enable him to have more leverage in terms of picking his next fight...(not that he was ever going to fight the elite at 170) which is not good for anyone who wants to see him go up against the best wrestlers, etc.

It would buy him more time to STALL ("I'm going to fight Mayweather", etc) instead of fighting for an actual belt at 155. (145 is out of the question obv)

It would make many fighters feel alienated, again, due to the way the UFC cherishes/nurtures/enables hype trains over everyone else...whereas Nate is a REAL fighter, (as in, not fake like Conor and Ronda and Jones) who they respect in that regard.

In closing, if Conor wins, his path going forward will be easier due to the aforementioned reasons above.

It's best when down to earth fighters get shine as opposed to ultra-greedy prima donnas.

Last edited by a moderator:
5S4RfCR.png

A winning Conor sells more PPV's than a winning Nate Diaz. That is basically all that matters to either Zuffa or a buying party.

Business is business.

Stopped reading when you said jones aint a real fighter lol you are an idiot.

Which one if your favorite fighters did he destroy?

It might give him leverage if it's the last fight on his contract.

Look ffs the UFC is in the business of making money and McG makes them a shit load and the more he wins the more popular he becomes the more ppvs he sells the more money the UFC makes. Anything McG asks for in terms of raises and whatnot is all done via % of profits. More money per fight, up front but again it's all taken out of the profit, so they all win.

Nate Diaz isn't as marketable as McGregor TS...What the fuck are you smoking, and why aren't you sharing?

He has all of those complaints listed currently. The UFC created it when they bent to his every whim. The loss didn't change anything. A win won't change anything either.

You must have missed the part where Dana already said regardless of whether he wins or loses he's defending his 145 belt next.

If its one of those iffy wins and Diaz loses Ill firmly think it was a buy off. Diaz has stated many times how fighting is just something he does its not his life. He could walk away ....Nick much the same way too.

I wouldnt put it past him to take a dive for 500k, so Mcwhiny can start hyping his name again and keep those fairweather fans going.

Personally I hope he gets destroyed!!!

I don't think they're going to have to worry.

Remember that time Conor missed weight? I don't.

Active fighters die mainly due to brain dehydration complications.

Conor is MORE than flirting with fucking disaster by fighting midgets.

If Conor loses its a big negative, him winning means bigger hype train with more buys

Back