If Conor wins, prepare for a "Nate lost on purpose" storm from the haters ...

i'm really about sick of people, ESPECIALLY conor mcgregor fans, crying about "haters". McGregor fans have about the worst persecution complex in the entire world.

MCGREGOR FANS ARE THE MAJORITY, YOU AREN'T A SMALL GROUP LOOKING FOR A FOOTHOLD IN THE WORLD, THERE ARE MORE OF YOU THAN THE GROUP YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT.
On this forum, Haters vastly outnumber his fans. Not even close

Since then my opinion has changed because Conor has shown the attitude of a 5 year old, he will absolutely not win because he hasn't accepted that he was bested in the first fight. Conor could in theory beat Nate if he wasn't a moron, but he's a moron so what can you do.
image.png

so if he gets KOed by the left or by a spin shot(probably Conor's hardest shots) you would suspect Nate got KOed on purpose.
But if he gets wrestlefucked despite having Conor having a weaker ground game...that is not as fishy as the first scenario.

P.S: Diaz bros are not the type to throw fights
Not wrestlefucked , just mixing in takedowns with some control time , and yes if Nate is face in chin up & gets KOed by spinning shit or the left i will be like WTF , Nate is really good at going with shots not taking to many flush hits , also made easier by reach & height advantage . Also Nick & Nates interview's lately with the desire to get paid does make me think .

If Conor wins it'll be because the fight was fixed. If he loses it'll be because Diaz had 10-15 lbs on him. I don't see the battle lines moving too much. Haters will hate, huggers will hug.

i'm really about sick of people, ESPECIALLY conor mcgregor fans, crying about "haters". McGregor fans have about the worst persecution complex in the entire world.

MCGREGOR FANS ARE THE MAJORITY, YOU AREN'T A SMALL GROUP LOOKING FOR A FOOTHOLD IN THE WORLD, THERE ARE MORE OF YOU THAN THE GROUP YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT.

This

What are you wearing?
tumblr_nnkqpgMUR71tq4k2zo1_500.gif

its kind of a diss to DIAZ because it just means that diaz is a scrub and can't make money without conor... because well Diaz doesn't really have any fans (sorry if you just got butthurt and your hardcore for diazbros)

Every Conor win seem to be clouded with doubt and excuses from the man's haters.

Brimage, Brandao and Siver : scrubs. They never had a chance.

Holloway : He was 14 years old. Is a different fighter now.

Dustin Poirier : Shot to the back of the head. Referee gifted him the win. Should have been disqualified.

Chad Mendes : 2 week short notice.

Jose Aldo : Lucky shot by Conor. It wasn't much of a fight.

Mark my words, if Conor gets the W over Nate, Sherdog will proclaim Nate having lost on purpose to set up a payday.

If Nate wins again prepare to lay low again for another several months like you did from March to now.

I agree. They'll probably say he lost on purpose to set up a trilogy which would ensure the most money for all sides involved, Nate, Conor and UFC.
There's no way in hell a person like Nate would ever agree to fix a fight, or lose on purpose, but I really expect those excuses from Conor haters (disguised as Nate fans).

Conor Fans> Haters everytime.

Conor fans don't seem to realize is the haters are a product of their words.

I think people will be more pissed off about the fact that Diaz won't get a chance to win a rubber match, because the UFC will act like he never won the first fight..

Answering a question with a gif question? You're more human than monkey it seems.

I'll give you a bunch of bananas if you answer my question!

She didn't answer with a question. The little balloon asking what are you wearing is someone on her phone... You for instance. She's wearing a kitty cat t shirt.

As for the thread...

That's fucked up. There won't be a single person that says that. It's beyond stupid even for this place.

Plus Nate is winning this fight by sub in the 4th.

Triggered.

I think what happened is, it's been a set-up from the get go, see?

Conor and Nathan flipped a coin before the first fight. Conor lost. So he agreed to take the first dive. Second fight, Nate takes the dive. This sets up the trilogy, see? Three giant paydays for McG, Diaz and Zuffa.

Too much evidence to believe otherwise.

Back