If Conor wins has to be in the top 5 GOAT

He's top 5 GOAT already. Dethroning Aldo and becoming the first champ champ along with wins over Max and Dustin has cemented that status. If he beats Dustin again who is now being labelled as the "best striker in LW history" here on Sherdog, Conor will be making a strong claim for the top spot.
L. O. L.

Yes and only very tiny almost non existent vocal minority would disagree with that undisputed fact.
I watch/listen to a lot of MMA podcasts. After Khabib dismantled Gaethje and retired 'Who is the MMA Goat" was a hot topic. Some were arguing that Khabib is the GOAT, just as many were arguing for different fighters. They pretty much all went through which fighters are in the conversation. I literally never even heard Conor's name mentioned. Who is this minority?

I watch/listen to a lot of MMA podcasts. After Khabib dismantled Gaethje and retired 'Who is the MMA Goat" was a hot topic. Some were arguing that Khabib is the GOAT, just as many were arguing for different fighters. They pretty much all went through which fighters are in the conversation. I literally never even heard Conor's name mentioned. Who is this minority?
Because they just ain’t woke enough yet duhhhhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back