If Conor wins and calls out Tony for MSG

The winner of this fight will call out GSP and GSP will accept and Dana will say it's not happening, then announce the fight 5 minutes later

I predict deez tings

maxresdefault.jpg
"Greatest and most inspirational orator in human history."

tearsobama.jpg

He is the draw, but come on, he wouldnt defend a title if his life depends on it, be sure he would only call out someone else, GSP, Woodley, Nate Diaz, not a chance he fights Ferguson, that on any other date, there is no time for MSG.

He isn't going to call out Tony. He wants money fights. This fight with Khabib sells bc Khabib is the champ and undefeated. Tony isn't champ, isn't undefeated, and isn't a draw.

Conor will call out GSP, who is a draw and has said he wants the fight. Dana doesn't want that fight to happen, but if Conor wants it, it will happen. Dana's bosses want money fights, that is probably the biggest money fight that they could make right now.

This is all assuming Conor even wins.

If Conor somehow sparks Khabib, I think he gets that Dublin stadium show he's been talking about for years. Against who? Good question.

If Conor somehow sparks Khabib, I think he gets that Dublin stadium show he's been talking about for years. Against who? Good question.

Ain't happening, croke Park is too hard to deal with.

conor doesnt call out and why would fight him?

If Conor wins?
<36>
You are in for a ruuuude awakening.

Last edited:
Would he gain your respect?

That seems like the move to really show that he is backing up what he says. Comes back from two years away, takes the belt back and then calls out the other top contender, and only person people are saying will give him trouble other than Khabib, for a fight a few months later.

Beat them both, show you're the best and then disappear for another couple of years.

Conor could call out and beat every fighter under contract in the UFC, and people would still bitching. Their opinion is just that, and it's completely irrelevant to reality.

Would rather see Diaz/Poirer winner face the winner of Khabib/McGregor.

Ferguson can carry on cartwheeling through barbed wire or whatever he's doing.
You’d rather see Conor fight Diaz or Poirier again, instead of a fresh matchup against the best LW in the world?

The way Conor makes money is PPV
They can't do Dublin in the prime US PPV time
the city won't let it
Unless the city allows it (noise at night laws) I doubt it will happen.

Gsp will beat conor and I hate gsp.

Gsp will lay on top of him for 5 rounds and won’t engage in any type of exciting fight. Seriously GSP needs to just go away. Dana won’t make that fight.

Please do us all a favour GSP and never fight again
Lmao GSP would finish Conman.

How does it not? He beats the unbeatable Khabib. How could he not be the goat? Look At who he has beaten.

If he beats Khabib who else would you put in front of him on the goat list? Sure as fuck isn’t GSP. Jones and silva are cheaters so they’re out.

I guess that leave Cormier and Fedor. Imo Conor >Cormier/Fedor
9 straight title defenses> 0. GOATs don’t get bitch slapped by Nate Diaz and look for a way out either.

Why would he just hand out red panty night to Tony? He'll probably have him beg for it first.

The winner has to fight Ferguson nothing else makes sense

He called him McNuggets you better have something to say.

Thats cool and all but......since when did champs start calling out contenders? i know DC and Jones did it with Brock but i don't really remember this being a thing.

Back