If Conor wins and calls out Tony for MSG

What if Nate beats Dustin? Won't connor want to make profit off that fight?

Would he gain your respect?

That seems like the move to really show that he is backing up what he says. Comes back from two years away, takes the belt back and then calls out the other top contender, and only person people are saying will give him trouble other than Khabib, for a fight a few months later.

Beat them both, show you're the best and then disappear for another couple of years.

Hahaha, at least when you dream, you dream big.

Rather see him fight next summer fook waiting for MSG every fall

edit: you mean this year? LMAO no

Not happening. no chance.

Tony will probably pick up a injury walking to the octagon, dude walks like this
1Q5C4Qm.jpg

I always said if conor comes back and beats khabib and Tony ill forever shut up .

Would rather see Diaz/Poirer winner face the winner of Khabib/McGregor.

Ferguson can carry on cartwheeling through barbed wire or whatever he's doing.

I’ll be honest man, to go from Conor-nurm to Conor-Tony would be such a massive step down in terms of hype.

he is going to sit on the title as long as he can until he gets stripped again (1,5 years at least)

How about calling Tony out to fight at a modern facility not that old ass place.

of conor wins we will see princess games the next two years.

He didn't call him out when Tony got the interim belt, he isn't calling him out now, Conor wants no part of El Cucuy.

I think GSP is the bigger fight but it would be fun to see him fight ferggy
Gsp is a clown. Conor wouldn’t waste his time fighting a guy who dosen’t deserve anything. Gsp would probably beat Conor and for what? Ruin a great fighter like Conors career to make a cherry picking, boring fighter like GSP look good? Gtfo here

Gsp is a clown. Conor wouldn’t waste his time fighting a guy who dosen’t deserve anything. Gsp would probably beat Conor and for what? Ruin a great fighter like Conors win streak to make a cherry picking waste man like GSP look good? Gtfo here
GSP is a draw and a win over khabib and GSP puts Conor as a very good argument for goat.

GSP is a draw and a win over khabib and GSP puts Conor as a very good argument for goat.
Gsp will beat conor and I hate gsp.

Gsp will lay on top of him for 5 rounds and won’t engage in any type of exciting fight. Seriously GSP needs to just go away. Dana won’t make that fight.

Please do us all a favour GSP and never fight again

Gsp will beat conor and I hate gsp.

Gsp will lay on top of him for 5 rounds and won’t engage in any type of exciting fight. Seriously GSP needs to just go away. Dana won’t make that fight.

Please do us all a favour GSP and never fight again
I feel like that perception is exactly why a Conor win would be so monumental

Back