If Conor was to win over Nate

Yet another Conor-thread but hey, the fight is in just a couple of weeks.

So if Conor was to get a non-fluke win over Nate, would that indicate a major advancement in Conor's MMA-skills or would it rather be due to an improvement on his conditioning and game plan? Obviously all components are important and play a role to at least some degree, but where could one expect to see the most crucial improvement that would get him the win?
It won't represent a leap in his skills, but it will represent a better grounding in reality, Conor has admitted he was starting to go down a bad road in terms of preparation and his over reliance in his power.

I expect Conor to fight like he did against Buchinger, Brimmage and Holloway before the injury and pick Nate apart, even Nate can only take so much and I see him getting finished in the 3rd round.

I think that we need to see the fight before we answer the question.

Woodley? Are you guys f'ing serious?

Im a Conor fan and thats crazy talk.

As long as he gets that takedown he probably would

Yeah, there is just absolutely no way that Conor could keep that fight standing. Woodley's size, strength, explosiveness and wrestling would be way too much and would lead to some brutal GNP.

Woodley's striking is the tailor made for a counter striker like Conor, but realistically Woodley is smart enough to know he needs to spam takedowns and LnP

It would not be a LnP situation, it would be a GNP situation.

This should be best Conor we have seen so far. He literally said he trained a lot for this fight and for the first time ever trained for a specific opponent. So he going in there better prepared then last time, so if he loses again, he was never going to beat Nate.

He sti

at least he had some sort of camp Nate had 11 days if you dont think he will be more ready this time you're a delusional clown

I just pointed that Conor will not be the same either never said that Nate will be the same, thats a difference fanboy

Back