If Conor was to win over Nate

Laertes

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Yet another Conor-thread but hey, the fight is in just a couple of weeks.

So if Conor was to get a non-fluke win over Nate, would that indicate a major advancement in Conor's MMA-skills or would it rather be due to an improvement on his conditioning and game plan? Obviously all components are important and play a role to at least some degree, but where could one expect to see the most crucial improvement that would get him the win?

I think he has already improved his training methods, win or lose.

He spent the whole time playing touch-butt before the last fight.

Why is the rematch at 170 btw? Why not just at LW? Winner gets a shot at Alvarez' (RDS back when it was scheduled) title.

Given how fickle fans are, there'll be a collage of comments like; "Diaz wasn't that good anyway" "His record and when he fought for the title sums up his career" A few conspiracy theories thrown about, too.

He spent the whole time playing touch-butt before the last fight.

Should be a nice surprise for you when Sensei Portal pops up again in around a weeks time.

If Conor wins, suddenly he will be the best, and Nate will be "overrated, like I always knew he was"

- said a bunch of people who didn't bet on the fight, and didn't know shit

Last fight Conor wasted his camp with that ido portal guy and it was like he had no camp
This time will be different

I would just think it was another fight at another day. I really doubt there's any huge strides Nate or Conor can make at this point in their careers, just very minute details.

So if Conor was to get a non-fluke win over Nate, would that indicate a major advancement in Conor's MMA-skills or would it rather be due to an improvement on his conditioning and game plan? Obviously all components are important and play a role to at least some degree, but where could one expect to see the most crucial improvement that would get him the win?

I think if he wins though u wont see him take any last minute replacement fights again.And he will train specifically for 1 guy

man-in-pouring-rain.gif

I don't know... the Cards beat the Reds 5-4 on Wednesday night, and then on Thursday night the Reds beat the Cards 7-0.

What do you figure that indicates?

I would just think it was another fight at another day. I really doubt there's any huge strides Nate or Conor can make at this point in their careers, just very minute details.

Ding, ding, ding.

We have a winner.

He sti
Last fight Conor wasted his camp with that ido portal guy and it was like he had no camp
This time will be different
at least he had some sort of camp Nate had 11 days if you dont think he will be more ready this time you're a delusional clown

Why is the rematch at 170 btw? Why not just at LW? Winner gets a shot at Alvarez' (RDS back when it was scheduled) title.
Because if Connie lost at 155 they'd have to explain why he deserves a title shot.

Back