If Conor vs Khabib gonna be bigger than Fedor vs Mirko fight?

The fight that hyped me the most was BJ/GSP 2. Nothing will ever top that..
It was indeed a nice matchup.. I always find it slippery to decide which was the biggest fight. GSP vs Penn 2 is definitely a big one but in terms of money, it did not grease the UFC's hands as much as the Khabib vs Conor will.

Uh Not too many people even know that happened LOL. I hate to break it to the pride fanboys but that shit happened almost in the dark ages.

Dude, it was only 13 years ago.

Shit, Tom Brady was drafted 18 years ago and hes still playing well.

Mc vs khabib is bigger in terms of popularity here, it back then that was THE fight in Japan which was the Mecca of mma at the time, very few fights come close to it
Yeah it was huge, plus the fight itself was awesome.
I hope Khabib vs. Conor will be a back and forth war like Fedor vs Mirko 1st round.

it did not grease the UFC's hands
CommentPhotos.com_1407346387.jpg

In terms of money...it will be bigger

In terms of everything else...its not bigger...

But i think there are enough stupid people out there who think that this fight tops Fedor x CC...because it is the money to be made...which seems to be what counts the most for them...

Those people probably also judging good music by youtube clicks...
More clicks, the better the song/music/artist...

Revenue wise, I expect Conor and khabib will be bigger.

I think that both fedor and crocop has better resumes than khabib.

They can’t be compared because i had no doubt the fedor crocop fight was going to happen.

They can’t be compared because i had no doubt the fedor crocop fight was going to happen.
Not at all, Crocop Always find a way to lose the title eliminator (Randleman, Minotauro)... and Fedor was breaking his hands on people faces a lot... Nobody taked that fight for granted... Because it didnt happen way more more than it did. It was taking forever, that maked more special and the fight was great.

honest this is just another paycheck for conor not because he earned it.

Back